New Grower SCHOOL DAZE (seed to jar)live guide

Welcome to school daze.
This is the new growers school.

Here I'm going to be doing a live week to week simple guide to growing autos in soil.

Will be a basic easy to follow guide.
No big fancy words no crazy wild stuff.
Just a basic guide from start to smoke. Seed to jar.
We shall cover basic lighting
Basic nutrients
Show a lot of how to and when to with light hight , room conditions , low stress training , watering and all the rest of all the stuff I have picked up here from AFN in my short time of growing.

Feel free to ask all the questions pertaining to the week/subject you would like.
If I don't know the answer [HASHTAG]#iknowaguy[/HASHTAG] or gal

Well class is in session!
IMG_20180424_232131.jpg

Thanks Master, you must have some zen going for you. Found the bubble forum and have been reading it since. Lights on 16-8... Been sipping on my MCT-THC tincture a little much this am. So you think I’d be better with 18-6 I will change it.
Thanks again for the help.

One last question (not) at what stage should I switch flowering toggle on the light?
You mean like the veg/bloom switches on the light it self?

Yes it has a switch for veg and one for flower I’ve seen some post that they leave both on 24-7

Yes it has a switch for veg and one for flower I’ve seen some post that they leave both on 24-7
I would run both switches on all times. Except when little seedlings. Then kick up both light switches the rest of the grow

And here is the new guide kicking up! Cheers everybody

Thanks Master g!

I'm in my first grow (41 days in) and thankfully followed your same tactics so far. Looking forward to watching your grow1

Back