New Grower SCHOOL DAZE (seed to jar)live guide

Welcome to school daze.
This is the new growers school.

Here I'm going to be doing a live week to week simple guide to growing autos in soil.

Will be a basic easy to follow guide.
No big fancy words no crazy wild stuff.
Just a basic guide from start to smoke. Seed to jar.
We shall cover basic lighting
Basic nutrients
Show a lot of how to and when to with light hight , room conditions , low stress training , watering and all the rest of all the stuff I have picked up here from AFN in my short time of growing.

Feel free to ask all the questions pertaining to the week/subject you would like.
If I don't know the answer [HASHTAG]#iknowaguy[/HASHTAG] or gal

Well class is in session!
IMG_20180424_232131.jpg

Alrighty.
Time to finish up this guide!

Now that our herbs are dried to cure and nice and trimmed it's time to jar and start the cure.
For those curious . I pulled just at 3 ounces off this plant

Don't pack your jars full
1/2 to 3/4 full is fine. That way you can give your jars a little tumble and a burp daily to let out the gasses as it cures.
The first week you may want to burp the jars for 10 mins twice a day. Then just a quick burp and good sniff daily for a week or two after. Then will only need burped about one time a week after that .
(To sum up curing as basic as possible.)
After that your buds will be prime for smoking. . so break out the papers and roll one up for your successful grow!

I'll post up nug pics here in a few when I get back home to the jars!
Cheers!

Awesome guide for us newbs! Thanks so much for putting this all together, very much appreciated.....you rock Mr.Ash-a-Ton :headbang:

Who here reads a lot of these threads backwards?? Lol. It's just how it works when you click a notification on your phone. Awesome little guide though to get success for anyone struggling. Gardyloo!!

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

looking for a helping hand,new to auto's need to learn all I can
Buy This: Seeds, KAAAHBS, nooots, grow medium, fans & ducting, Thermometer/Hygrometer with remote probe, RO filter, Perlite, big grow containers, pipe cleaners, possibly AC/Humidifier/Dehumidifier/Heater/C02 Generator, seedling heat mat and 'Hothouse' and lastly a digital scale that weighs in ounces or better yet kilos.

Buy seeds
Germinate seeds
Fill containers
Plant seeds in containers
Turn on KAAAHBS
Turn on ventilation
Keep temp & humidity in check
Use RO water
Use nooots
Use pipe cleaners
Use your brain
Harvest pounds

There's a few other things, but that's about it.
d4f85bd8ffc107070f45bcceb3ea9aa0.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Back