Lighting Quantum board thread.

Full blast bro I just hang them high in early veg. Kingbrite are a well made light. When I run these boards I find hanging them a little higher they grow better these boards are powerful and fry leaves. I had to remove one panel because I was frying leaves. I only use a couple of lights in seedling stage and turn more lights on as needed. I should try dimming I never have.

I would see if the adjuster built into the driver is turned right up. If not that get ahold of kingbrite they should be able to figure it out. The dimmer might not be working just right.

Hi folks. I am having a hard time figuring out how much blue my 4K light has. Like the percentage. Can someone help me out here? Thanks.
Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 13.35.22.png

Attachments

• 1592307460805.png
    1592307460805.png
    968 KB · Views: 78
I've not sen it stated as a percentage. I can say that I have 3000k, 3500k, and 4000k boards and I prefer the 4000k boards. vegetation seems denser and final results seems the same among all three and I feel the buds are frostier.

I've not sen it stated as a percentage. I can say that I have 3000k, 3500k, and 4000k boards and I prefer the 4000k boards. vegetation seems denser and final results seems the same among all three and I feel the buds are frostier.

I have owned a 3000k and still own a 3500k and a 4000k. I veg under the 4k and switch to 3500k after the stretch...

Currently own a 3000k 135w QB288v2 and I have to say it does a good job on flowering but leaves something to be desired in Veg. I have a short tent and can attest that they are powerful. It often makes my leaf edges curl and need to raise it as high as it goes.

I think I’ll probably veg under my DIY 3500k COB lights in my future grows.

Currently own a 3000k 135w QB288v2 and I have to say it does a good job on flowering but leaves something to be desired in Veg. I have a short tent and can attest that they are powerful. It often makes my leaf edges curl and need to raise it as high as it goes.

I think I’ll probably veg under my DIY 3500k COB lights in my future grows.

That's why I got rid of my old 3000k V1. Lot's of stem elongation even at high light levels. The 4000k produces bushy, stocky and squat plants, perfect if you have height limitations. Fan leafs turn huge under the 4000k. Perfect for the first couple of weeks in my opinion. You will get better veg results with you 3500k cob's so that will be a smart move.

Do you have them on full blast, or are they dimmed separately @F.N. ? I recently got my kingbrite 240w qb and so far it's been great!
I do not dim my man I turn them on as needed as the plants mature. If seedlings I just hang the light high some old habits die hard.

All my lights are still working with zero failures since I started this thread. These are passing the longevity test. I have 20 240 watt panels now. LOL

Back