Lighting Quantum board thread.

then I'll buy 3500k too It can be very beautiful within 3500 thousand thc spectrum A little less blue at 3000 3500k a little more blue not much difference in spectrum, only blue light difference I think it's very nice to have uv ir key How Good Led Do You Think 3.10 umuol qb marshydro ts 3000 2.35 umol
You can not go wrong. I strong suggest get some Far Red diodes. I run the reds ONLY for 15 minutes b4 lights on and 15 minutes lights off. My Chilled Tech light controller allows for sunrise and sunset modes. The Sativas seem to like it.
Current tent: Lady on left is Linda Seeds: Fat Blueberry 79 days and one on right is Fast Buds: Mexican Airlines 54 days old. This AM Fat Blue is 54" and Mex Air is 50"
1609861167226.jpeg

Farmer Nug they look so orderly like little soldiers :toke:.
:worship: :vibes: :smoking: :pop: :pop:
Every Quantum board I own is 3000 k spectrum I really dig the stretch the trichome build up and so on I have 20 of them now and all working great and they are durable lights too I dropped one and it did nothing to it. But a 3500 is the norm set over the years

This is a super sativa seed club auto creeper. Im digging her growth
IMG_1067 (2).JPG

I know I said I won't post here anymore but can't bear to see my AFN fam replying to a spam from likely a Chinese manufacturer, judging by the English used.

4 Post. Half of them don't make any sense and comes with a link to China lights. I smell ban... LOL

I know I said I won't post here anymore but can't bear to see my AFN fam replying to a spam from likely a Chinese manufacturer, judging by the English used.

4 Post. Half of them don't make any sense and comes with a link to China lights. I smell ban... LOL
The link is from Turkey. I do believe the chap is of Turkish decent.

Back