Lighting Quantum board thread.

Back in the early 60's it was ALL Mexican Ditch weed, probably not that strong. but for a piss ass punk, fucked me up! :dizzy:
Actually had my first grow on a roof of a three decker in Dorchester in 1965, same ditch weed. it grew, knew nothing about male/ female , floweriing and anything else, used espoma gardentone for veggies, for ferts. had three big green plants, end of summer cut dried and chopped it all up sticks , twigs. seeds all in the mix. it did work. back then a nickel bag came in a tiny manila envelope 1 tablespoon loaded with twigs and seeds. "THE GOOD OLD DAYS" ??? i think? :baked:BTW i AM in my 70's

Back in the early 60's it was ALL Mexican Ditch weed, probably not that strong. but for a piss ass punk, fucked me up! :dizzy:
Actually had my first grow on a roof of a three decker in Dorchester in 1965, same ditch weed. it grew, knew nothing about male/ female , floweriing and anything else, used espoma gardentone for veggies, for ferts. had three big green plants, end of summer cut dried and chopped it all up sticks , twigs. seeds all in the mix. it did work. back then a nickel bag came in a tiny manila envelope 1 tablespoon loaded with twigs and seeds. "THE GOOD OLD DAYS" ??? i think? :baked:BTW i AM in my 70's
I remember around my area we had a lot of heavily seeded bud this was 97 or so and the good bud only came around every so often and was way more expensive I could get an oz or 70$ an 8th lol by 2000 there was zero seeded buds around, that stuff literally was gone overnight lol but I remember some of that seeded bud would get me just as ripped I kinda wish I had saved the seeds lol I'm only 35 but started smoking bud in 5th grade as I grew up with kids about 5yrs older than me I miss those days

Smoked my first weed in high school in 1967, bought my first lid then. It was crap, barely a buzz. It was still hard to find where I lived at that time. Then, in 1969, my best friend came home from Vietnam. He hand a buddy mailed him a ten pack of joints... And to this day, I have NEVER had any weed more powerful, never! That shit was smokeable LSD! We'd go to a bar on a nearby lake, that brought in top notch bands, the live music was great. We'd fired up a joint in the parking lot, take three hits then hurry to get inside and seated. We'd order a beer and then watch the music come out of the speakers for 6 hours! There is no describing it. Also had the worst paranoia ever from that, I was sure I was going to die lol! Thai weed came close, but the Vietnamese weed was still superior. Hell, I don't even WANT to smoke week like that anymore lol!
I'll be 70 soon, and I still find it amazing that I survived my youth..........

The lights I am getting are touting the new V3 chip has anyone notices a difference in the series of samsung smd chips. From the 2018 to the newest chips. Im having a rough time noticing any difference and samsung does not make a far red chip they have to go Orsam or epistar to meet the 660 needs which surprises me.

Smoked my first weed in high school in 1967, bought my first lid then. It was crap, barely a buzz. It was still hard to find where I lived at that time. Then, in 1969, my best friend came home from Vietnam. He hand a buddy mailed him a ten pack of joints... And to this day, I have NEVER had any weed more powerful, never! That shit was smokeable LSD! We'd go to a bar on a nearby lake, that brought in top notch bands, the live music was great. We'd fired up a joint in the parking lot, take three hits then hurry to get inside and seated. We'd order a beer and then watch the music come out of the speakers for 6 hours! There is no describing it. Also had the worst paranoia ever from that, I was sure I was going to die lol! Thai weed came close, but the Vietnamese weed was still superior. Hell, I don't even WANT to smoke week like that anymore lol!
I'll be 70 soon, and I still find it amazing that I survived my youth..........
I started in 1977. We had a Pink Floyd impersonation band come to my town. My dear life long friend said hey lets go smoke a joint I said OK. We came back in from outside my buddy grabs a bag of potato chips he goes to stuff a handful in his mouth and started dropping them while trying to talk I thought I was counting them when falling out of his mouth then I realized man Im stoned and I started to have a belly laugh with tears coming down my face I was laughing so hard up until then I did not think things could be so FUNNY from that day on I found my first LOVE the SWEET LEAF.

here's what my "old" HLG QB304s can still do after 4 years

Pineapple Poison pic2 -10-31-2020.jpg

I just managed to get my hands on another 600R heatsink and have 4 more Diablo boards. I'll be building the light to replace my QB 304 light 4, 666 LEDs per board vs 304! Run at the same power I'll get twice the light at the same power level and more efficient!

Back