New carbon filters effective?

Its all appreciated mate im looking into that all now. Its been a little while but i have probably done 20/25 seasons outside had some great years and some total disasters but this autos and tent thing is all new to me, Quite exciting really the little ones are soaking at the moment.

Its all appreciated mate im looking into that all now. Its been a little while but i have probably done 20/25 seasons outside had some great years and some total disasters but this autos and tent thing is all new to me, Quite exciting really the little ones are soaking at the moment.
They’re much faster than you’re used to…. And they like an easy start when it comes to nutrients. The first 20 days are the most important in an autos life, since that is when you can stunt them if overfed or over stressed.

yes i have been told that and read quite abit about them they sound great and pretty easy really but im totally organic mate my pots are cooking now have been for a while may hit a bit of organic bloom if needed but i have an idea of the soil theyll like. i wont be pouring anything out of a bottle on them. il try seaweed bat and worms that hopefully will be plenty sufficent? not after massive yealds just nice gear. But thanks pal the more people warn me the more attention i pay to them.

I use a 6in ac infinity fan and filter in my 4x4. Works more then fine. My 4in worked fine in the same tent but the 6 is much quieter

Yeah. Except for when the tent is open. I only hook the filter up once they're flowering and start to smell
Fasntastic my friend thats exactly what i was hoping to hear. I will order am ACinfinity system from the USA as they are a bit pricey in Europe i will put an inline CarboAir in the ducting outlet if needed. i like the LCD control panel with these fans it seems everything is getting made easier and easier for indoor growing things have certianly come along way from the days of finding seeds in the weed and just sticking them in a pot in the window and hoping for the best. My seeds have split and just gone into the kitchen towel for a few days so i theres plenty of time for the fan to arrive.
Thank you my friends now i will be able to note what settings the fan/filters need to be to operate at the most effective level.

Hallo vrienden. Hello my friends i could use some advise from anyone with a decent carbon filter set up. I am currently in a new set up process ideal location private secure remote everything you could want, But i really need to remove the odour as i have people visiting occasionally and some people just are not cool with growing so im going to get a new filter set up. How effective are the Acinfinity systems id be going for a 6” fan one of the large filters and a silencer, Can someone who uses this system tell me if the filter is as effective as they claim please. I could get a CarboAir or Mountian Air if people get good results with these or any brand so long as it scrubs really well. Its for a 4x4 tent.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers K.
I use the vivosun system 4x4 tent with a single carbon filter = 0 smell. 4 plants in 2 flowering. No sense in spending more when less works like a charm.

I use the vivosun system 4x4 tent with a single carbon filter = 0 smell. 4 plants in 2 flowering. No sense in spending more when less works like a charm.
Thats so great to hear im not sure about sourcing Vivosun in Europe may well be worth ordering from the states i will look into it and thank you form letting me know that.

Thats so great to hear im not sure about sourcing Vivosun in Europe may well be worth ordering from the states i will look into it and thank you form letting me know that.
no worries, Amazon carries the entire line if that helps.

Back