Indoor Powerful's closet grow

Update Day 48..

Things going well no complaints at all, they are packing on weight and smell awesome cant wait to see what i end up with. By the smell of them i can tell its gonna be some real tasty buds.

SourStomper
IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

Blackberry Kush

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

Orange Crack
IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

Thanks for having a look ! :cheers:

:pass:

Day 60

Well they are very close now i think the Blackberry Kush might be done not too sure the buds are very strange looking like nothing i have grown before but lots of crystal on them and smell awesome so should be great. Not quite the yeild out of her i would have liked but i dont think she will fill out much more, any input on that would be great. Maybe its just a slow strain and will keep going but it looks ripe to me..

Orange crack is filling out the nicest of them all i would have to say, SourStomper in a close second although i believe she will go a week longer we will see..

anyhow lets get to the pics..

Blackberry Kush

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

SourStomper
IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

Orange Crack

IMG_0984.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

So what do u guys think?? getting really close? or maybe that Blackberry Kush is done im not sure, so hard to tell when to pull the plug..

Thanks for dropping in

:pass:

Powerful, as Archie says...that scope does a really good job for short $. If you can get as close as possible on some buds, we can maybe help. BlackBerry Kush looks killer! I'm not a huge fan of foxtailing but this one is a beauty. I'd be very happy

Powerful, as Archie says...that scope does a really good job for short $. If you can get as close as possible on some buds, we can maybe help. BlackBerry Kush looks killer! I'm not a huge fan of foxtailing but this one is a beauty. I'd be very happy

is that what they call it (foxtailing) when buds look like that ?? its very peculier to me never seen anything like it.. but it is pretty looking.. ill try to get real close pic guys..

Back