Indoor Penguins Lemon O' Matic

epenguin

AFN-Proud To Be Different
Gardening Leave
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Kippers for breakfast
I know this is too late for a journal, but I wanted to share this little plant with you.

The Lemon O' Matic was a freebie seed from I don't know where. I was doing a mix grow of Candy Kush, Dark Devil, a Mystery Sweet Seed and this Lemon one.

All went into paper towel on the 26/1/15. Now, all the others are still in veg and going along nicely. However, this Lemon O' Matic way ahead of the rest. In fact it is streets ahead. Just look at these pictures (and remember, the others are still in veg)....

lemon1a.jpg.jpglemon2a.jpg.jpglemon3a.jpg.jpg

Anyone grow this strain before ? It looks a real beauty and is so quick.

cheers, eP.

Attachments

• lemon1.jpg.jpg
    lemon1.jpg.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 83
  • lemon2.jpg.jpg
    lemon2.jpg.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 52
  • lemon3.jpg.jpg
    lemon3.jpg.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 74
Looking awesome EP. So this Lemon O'matic is a kind of Lemon Haze cross? If it is it should be a great smoke. I've had the photo Lemon Haze and loved it!:stylez rasta smoke:

Not a Haze cross then, still it should be an interresting smoke. Keep us posted ;)

Thanks Roddy, I will.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all.

eP.

I know this is too late for a journal, but I wanted to share this little plant with you.

The Lemon O' Matic was a freebie seed from I don't know where. I was doing a mix grow of Candy Kush, Dark Devil, a Mystery Sweet Seed and this Lemon one.

All went into paper towel on the 26/1/15. Now, all the others are still in veg and going along nicely. However, this Lemon O' Matic way ahead of the rest. In fact it is streets ahead. Just look at these pictures (and remember, the others are still in veg)....

View attachment 432403View attachment 432404View attachment 432405

Anyone grow this strain before ? It looks a real beauty and is so quick.

cheers, eP.
Your going to love that smoke man! I had it when I lived in SoCal and it tasted and smelled amazing !!! [emoji319] [emoji323] [emoji322] [emoji320] [emoji256] [emoji263]

Oh dear. The Penguin is NOT happy !

I thought it rather dim when I was checking the cupboard today. Got on my hands and knees, I mean flippers and knees, ahem, my LED is about 1/3 down on its lights. AARRGggghhhhh !
prakb.jpg

I have emailed the company with the photos. Lets see how they respond. I have had it since Oct 2013.

Ah well, eP.

Good thing your flapping around with autos :) they will survive the replacement!

Back