Indoor Penguins Lemon O' Matic

Fair play, they rang back within the hour. Offered to fix it, but I would have to send it back. Also, they talked me through testing the transformers myself. Which I did. But I don't feel confident on replacing and re-wiring them myself. So I will have to send it back for repair.
Or maybe, I will try to get a new upgraded light in part ex for the duff one. I will call them tomorrow and see how they react. I will let you know.

eP.

Maybe I should play the AFN card, let 'em know the world is watching !!!

Last edited:
I have sent the LED back for repair. So they are all in the same closet. Cramped!
. mess.jpg.jpg

C'est La Vie as they say in frogland.

eP.

Sounds like a great company, that Prakasa...

...Did you play the AFN card? :smoke:

At least you have another room to put them. Wiener's right though sounds like a great company.

I did not play the AFN card. Thought it best to see how they performed under no pressure. I sent the package 2nd class, and it got there next day! So, no point paying for next day delivery, an extra £5.00.

The company has promised a speedy turn around and if they are as good as the initial delivery, all will be fine. I will keep you posted.

They would have given me an upgrade, but as they no longer produce the 120w light they could not do that. Fair enough.

cheers chums, eP. (The voice of LED)

out of warranty I think ? give you an idea of price of fix ?
I might be tempted to throw mine in a box and post off to them.
big daddy keeping his temper in check,everyone still in the ring ? I mean cupboard ?

Good luck with the light ep and thanks for the rep points. Does voting for POM start tomorrow?

Fair play to the company, www.growlightsled.co.uk, they have not played the "out of warranty card" and are going to fix it for free. I guess that they quite rightly expect the units to last over two years. A duff transformer is a fact of life.
I always respect a company that admits a fault. It is how they respond that counts. I will keep you posted.

eP. (The voice of something)

And yes Paddler, voting starts tmorra. Pick a good one !

eP.

Back