Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seeded the Smaller Thaipan with the Purple AK male...

Should make for a fun cross...

Guy's I have the finest male plant I have ever had, It is a Purple AK-47 and it is very purple and tall...
My brother borrowed my camera but he'll bring it back in an hour or two...
I will post pictures as soon as I get my camera back...

outside plant?

Man i wish i could have plants that close to a cut lawn! I wouldn't have to go into the bush or anything. haha

I can already see my breath in the morning... so jealous. i could never finish a haze outdoors here.

Man i wish i could have plants that close to a cut lawn! I wouldn't have to go into the bush or anything. haha

I can already see my breath in the morning... so jealous. i could never finish a haze outdoors here.

I don't put them as open since the last little visit I had but they are close enough to watch:lol:

I have a new favorite AutoFlower strain, Thaipan...

I can't believe how big they get, I also have had no hermaphrodites yet either:thumbs:

---------- Post added 08-21-2011 at 06:00 PM ----------

25286d1313951316-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-outdoorsindoors-006.jpg

25287d1313951316-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-outdoorsindoors-008.jpg

25288d1313951316-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-outdoorsindoors-019.jpg

25289d1313951316-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-outdoorsindoors-022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back