Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going fine, the JEMS and DR are enjoying the oxgenated rain water I'm giving them.

I could have used more airated soil for my roots but only could afford to buy some organic soil from lowe's which is thick.

Overall It's a breeding project to get more seed of MJ and a DR cross.

Its going fine, the JEMS and DR are enjoying the oxgenated rain water I'm giving them.

I could have used more airated soil for my roots but only could afford to buy some organic soil from lowe's which is thick.

Overall It's a breeding project to get more seed of MJ and a DR cross.

DR as in Diesel Ryder?

Picture #1 is a Royal Queen Special Kush #1 Picture #2 is CH-#10(Afghani Kush) Picture #3 is a comparison shot...
So I guess the Hardened MJ veterans can just look at the SK#1 and tell that it isn't a Kush at all, It's a Thai...
I put the Afghani Kush beside of the Special Kush so I could compare them, I see no resemblance at all...
I wonder if they just mislabeled my seed or they just don't care if the strain matches the name, Whatever the cause it isn't a Kush...

On another hand, RoadSideVendor1 I know that you've been jonesing for some CH#10 pictures so there they are...
View attachment 31191View attachment 31192View attachment 31193

yay...pics and more pics....cool
the c-h is looking great
afghani kush? awesome
btw...it kicks ass after it cures a few weeks
takes all the muskiness out of it too.
thanks ..appreciate the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back