Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cave Dirt Cody, In the middle is a Super Skunk x Nebula...
257.jpg

How did i miss this update.. You've been away far to much NC! Have a puff on me. :smokebuds:

You'll need a step ladder to harvest those! haha

hotdamn!!!! same here! those arelooking stellarmate!!!!! sweeet!

lets all defpuff abig fatone!!!!!!

:smokebuds:

:bong:

unreal...did you have any idea that those would be that big ?
do you expect to harvest around thanksgiving?
those are exceptional!!!

Thanks everybody, I'm slowly getting used to those fucking 14 hour days:lol:

I'll be on more and more as my body gets used top the soreness, I measured a pure Haze at 10' tall above the bucket...

I've already had to burry half of the buckets under ground to keep the plants standing in storms and it is storming enough to keep the plants watered so mother nature is taking care of them pretty good...

Will be posting pictures of Auto G-13 Haze tomorrow evening after work...

I'll be picking a few of the seeds that are in the inter-nodes of the plants, I'll be starting on the Thaipan x Mossy's Purple AK-47 and the MPAK-47 x Super Suilver Haze as well...

It will be very interesting so see if I can get a colored and Sativa dominant pair to make an auto Purple Thai Haze or Purple Haze....
Thanks Wiz, Great genetics make great genetics:thumbs:

looking really nice mate.gonna be a great harvest.good sounding genetics to mate so should be a good smoke.

everythings looking great NC. I had to tie down all my SS crosses. I could see them from the road @ over 200 yards.

I hear you on working to much. After labor day it looks like I will be working everyday till Thanksgiving.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back