Photoperiod 4 strain outdoor photoperiod Grow summer 2017

Ok, for any of you still out there, it's been a crazy spring and summer so far. had lots of tree work done over a long period and had nowhere to put the ladies but in the basement with no light until the work was done. once it was done i had lost some ladies and the others took a long time to ease back into sunlight. lost some from light burn in the process. i had 1 nirvana pure power plant, 2 Maui Waui, 2 Lithium OG kush's survive. i played catch up with a Nirvana Somango that's doing nicely and decided to try and have a Kaya Gold, Canatonic and supreme CBD Durban catch up as well. they're behind but coming along nicely. i also have 1 Blueberry Kush and 1 Swiss cheese both autos running although i think they got stunted in all the moving in out and all around with different light sources. if all this wasn't enough, i ran into an issue with a racoon (thought it was a ground hog but i guess the racoon just moved into an old hog hole) eating some of the branches on the PPP and a maui waui. caught him/her took it down a dirt road and let it go in the woods. then the deer reached over into the garden and ripped up some more branches on a LOGK and MW. moved them into my veggie garden (more sun anyway) where they recovered as good as i could hope while i deer proofed and cleaned up their real home. ive been fighting japanese beetles and some other insects with neem oil and they're doing alright. now the big girls are back in their own garden and the ones playing catch up are staying in the vegetable garden for the many hours of extra light so i get the most out of them. OK heres the girls...

The big girls in their garden
IMG_2551.jpg
IMG_2564.jpg

Lithium OG Kush
IMG_2555.jpg

The other LOGK. came in a bit strange with single leaves and very thick
IMG_2557.jpg

Somango
IMG_2558.jpg
IMG_2559.jpg

Pure Power Plant
IMG_2560.jpg
IMG_2561.jpg

Maui Waui 1
IMG_2562.jpg

and Maui Waui 2
IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

The girls playing catch up in the veggie garden
from top left going clockwise: Swiss cheese AF, Kaya Gold, Canatonic, Supreme CBD Durban and Blueberry Kush
IMG_2565.jpg
IMG_2566.jpg
IMG_2567.jpg

Thats all i have for now ladies and gents. sorry ive been away for so long. hope some of you are still around.

:oops1::haha:

Attachments

• IMG_2565.jpg
    IMG_2565.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 64
heres some update photos and a question about dark stems and leaves on very new growth only. plus, a couple pics of a cool deformatie on 2 leaves of the somango. what are your guys thoughts on the dark growth? thanks.

maui waui 1
IMG_2626.jpg

pure power plant
IMG_2627.jpg

maui waui 2
IMG_2625.jpg

Somango
IMG_2629.jpg
IMG_2624.jpg

Lithium OG Kush 1&2
IMG_2628.jpg

the dark growth on multiple plants
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_2619.jpg
IMG_2620.jpg
IMG_2617.jpg
IMG_2621.jpg
IMG_2616.jpg

and the cool pigmentation coloring on somango.
IMG_2622.JPG
IMG_2623.JPG

im thankful for any help that can be offered.
P.S. the get neem oil every 7 days and no feed jus alg-a-mic, bioheaven, sensizyme, mammoth buds, molasses and well water. once a week. other than that it's rain and well water only. they are in a home mix of super soil.

heres some update photos and a question about dark stems and leaves on very new growth only. plus, a couple pics of a cool deformatie on 2 leaves of the somango. what are your guys thoughts on the dark growth? thanks.

maui waui 1
View attachment 776936
pure power plant
View attachment 776937
maui waui 2
View attachment 776938
Somango
View attachment 776939 View attachment 776940
Lithium OG Kush 1&2
View attachment 776947

the dark growth on multiple plants
View attachment 776941 View attachment 776942 View attachment 776943 View attachment 776944 View attachment 776945 View attachment 776946

and the cool pigmentation coloring on somango.
View attachment 776949 View attachment 776948

im thankful for any help that can be offered.
P.S. the get neem oil every 7 days and no feed jus alg-a-mic, bioheaven, sensizyme, mammoth buds, molasses and well water. once a week. other than that it's rain and well water only. they are in a home mix of super soil.
I have gotten that before it never spreads and seems to be a mutation in the cases I've experienced.

I think everything looks good. I agree with dankstyle J. I also think its some kind of mutation.

Pete :greenthumb:

I have gotten that before it never spreads and seems to be a mutation in the cases I've experienced.

I think everything looks good. I agree with dankstyle J. I also think its some kind of mutation.

Pete :greenthumb:
the albino leaves, the dark growth or both? the dark growth seems to grow out. i just want to make sure its not a bud sucking virus. thanks

Gotta ask @Waira for his thoughts since he is the man. Let me get some eyes here. The maui is beautiful
thanks! i appreciate all the help. im loving that maui. just did some LST bending on her and the others

Back