Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
25319d1313971821-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-outside-pictures-007.jpg

25320d1313971821-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-outside-pictures-006.jpg

25321d1313971821-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-outside-pictures-004.jpg

25322d1313971821-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-outside-pictures-003.jpg

25323d1313971821-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-outside-pictures-002.jpg

Hey NC420 thought I'd drop by and check your grow progress.I'm impressed, you have a solid grasp on how to get the most out of our beloved autos.Good job. + rep..

Lot's of root space and some aged horse manure and wood chip compost seems to make them happy, Some like chicken manure and wood chip compost better because it is a cooler mix it's all about trial and error before you start to get it right...

I'm going to stop by your big ass grow thread and see how they are progressing, I'm guessing quite nicely?

---------- Post added 08-21-2011 at 09:53 PM ----------

Hell yeah looking sweet! :bow:

Thanks brother, How's the Plush Berry going aren't they seeded?

I seeded the preflowers when they showed and have been chucking pollen left and right at a few branches, the calyxes from the newer seeds are already turning purple...:booya:

Damn, how tall are they?

Those are my smaller ones, My Hazes and SkunkHazes are 8'-9' tall they got so tall and wide that I had to bury the buckets half way into the ground so they wouldn't fall when it storms...

I started all of my Hazes and SkunkHazes in January inside then in the last week of February I put them out in a 4' x 4' greenhouse then at the end of March they went outside permanently... Since I started them so early they will actually finish this year:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back