Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoah! :) this1 would bite u if she could. hehehe. what r u feeding her with? Raw meat? :) :) :)

LOVE the purples - wish could grow them in the garden just for the looks!! :thumbs:
I better check if the eshop is open again!

cheers folks

whoah! :) this1 would bite u if she could. hehehe. what r u feeding her with? Raw meat? :) :) :)

Well, I have burried fish at the base of my plants before it works great until the raccoon's get a whiff of it...
So, I just plat in a mulched 50/50 horse manure and wood fines...
It works great...
LOVE the purples - wish could grow them in the garden just for the looks!!
I better check if the eshop is open again!
Should be open sometime very soon, There will be Mossy's Purple JEM and maybe ICU#2 but there will only be 50 packs so get on it...
It will be a trial run soon there will be tons of great genetics to be had...

cheers folks

Thaipan x Pehkruder tall phenotype
55.jpg

T x P short phenotype
56.jpg

AKRunner
57.jpg

Tall Top Fuel recently transplanted to 3 gallon container
58.jpg

I just wanted to give props to Ripster for making such a fine cross when he did the AK-Runner...

It smells so strong, Especially when I water her...
I've never noticed before now how the smell gets more intense when watering but it gets down right dank...

I see the more Hazey stature of the RoadRunner in her but the bud size and structure is unmistakably AK...

But my one question is, Rip is it Afghan Kush or AK-47 that gives the AK to AK-Runner?

...NC420...

fuck that PBD is huge! Nice work you got goin on over there nc420.

Hey CDC, I'll get some pictures of my female Super Skunk X's up tomorrow for you...

3/3 beans and 3/3 females:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back