Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon there will be a special addition to my garden and I'm especially excited about my freshly germinated Auto G13-HAZE:smokebuds:

Also will be veging Dutch Flowers G13 Haze:clap

I'm really anticipating this one guys, I can't wait at all:lol:

I also recently introduce Sensi Grow part 1 to my feedings, It's works doubly good for soil:thumbs:
I have to check what other Sensi Grow nutrients I need to add to my mix...
NC420

This is my tall Purple-Berry Diesel phenotype...
I recently no stress transplanted her a few days ago, She showed sex at the 7th internode in a 1 gallon bucket...
I put her in a 5 gallon bucket using the same soil, I just started her on SensiGrow part 1...
She is 35 days old and 31 inches(78cen)tall, I wonder how much taller she will get? Se is the most Sativa dominant phenotype that has shown yet...
18851d1310520578-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-clone004-007.jpg

NC420

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm betting the PBD finishes around 5', maybe a little more. It's growing quite fast there.. What's the height on the JEM and how far along is it? It looks like it' going to be one nice fatty cola...

This is my tall Purple-Berry Diesel phenotype...
I recently no stress transplanted her a few days ago, She showed sex at the 7th internode in a 1 gallon bucket...
I put her in a 5 gallon bucket using the same soil, I just started her on SensiGrow part 1...
She is 35 days old and 31 inches(78cen)tall, I wonder how much taller she will get? Se is the most Sativa dominant phenotype that has shown yet...
105.jpg

NC420

That looks great!
Keep us posted on that one.

Nc420, you have some nice genetics in the oven. :) I have similar conditions for growing as you have. To have Trees above your plants and still getting enough direct sunlight is an amazing thing to have. My AutoMazars were saved from hailstones because of the trees above them. :) Without em trees, they would be gone for sure.

Good luck and take care!

Nc420, you have some nice genetics in the oven. :) I have similar conditions for growing as you have. To have Trees above your plants and still getting enough direct sunlight is an amazing thing to have. My AutoMazars were saved from hailstones because of the trees above them. :) Without em trees, they would be gone for sure.

Good luck and take care!

Yes, I had to move my plants further up the hillside, I lined them up on an old cattle path...
They stall have branches above them so they will be out of sight of the helicopters and I had to cut circles out of the brier bushes to even get the plants in there...
Rippers are a really bad problem around my part so I put the plants where you can't come down from the hills and get them... They would have to come down into sight then back up too the plants in order to rip me off so I should be good...

Any way, In what general area are you?

Im in central europe. By the Alps. Glad to hear your batch is relatively safe.

Once again, beautiful plants. Good luck. ;)

Finally preflowering... Large phenotype Purple-Berry Diesel
20380d1311539305-perpetual-autoflower-pot-pouri-pbd-outdoor-005.jpg

This is an Amazonian Autoflowering Strain meaning that it gets over 12" tall and usually take 90-130 days...

This plant is 51"(inches)tall and is around 60 days old, It started flowering at 58 days old so it should be done around 120 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back