Outdoor Outdoor in Eastern Kentucky, SkunkHaze, Pure Afghani, Skunk #1 and many more photos and autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you CDC, How have you been?

Thank you Outdoor_King, I've confidence that Hazes and Super Skunk will not disappoint me and my family...

30015d1316560753-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-haz-daze-013.jpg
Thaipan 2.0

30016d1316560803-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-haz-daze-001.jpg
Skunk-Haze

30017d1316560877-outdoor-eastern-kentucky-skunkhaze-pure-afghani-skunk-1-many-more-photos-autos-haz-daze-006.jpg
Haze#1

Nice to see you on NC420 , plants look great as well. SSH auto sounds nice its one of my favorite strains.

Nice to see you on NC420 , plants look great as well. SSH auto sounds nice its one of my favorite strains.

I think I need 10 gallon pots next year, Thanks mate...

I also wanted to say that Royal Queens Special Kush #1 is not a Kush at all... Its a Thai...

Picture #1 is a Royal Queen Special Kush #1 Picture #2 is CH-#10(Afghani Kush) Picture #3 is a comparison shot...
So I guess the Hardened MJ veterans can just look at the SK#1 and tell that it isn't a Kush at all, It's a Thai...
I put the Afghani Kush beside of the Special Kush so I could compare them, I see no resemblance at all...
I wonder if they just mislabeled my seed or they just don't care if the strain matches the name, Whatever the cause it isn't a Kush...

On another hand, RoadSideVendor1 I know that you've been jonesing for some CH#10 pictures so there they are...
View attachment 31191View attachment 31192View attachment 31193

Love the buds NC420

Did you get tired of people calling you "Mary"...? :lol:

Thanks man but the SK#1 isn't done, That's just a bud that had a little grey dust mold on it so as the saying goes "When in doubt pluck it out"...
It's better to lose a single bud than a single plant, How's your MJ escapades going?

Yea, I was tired of the name...just didn't fit well with me

---------- Post added 09-27-2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back