Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Good morning AFN.
Day 47 for the FB girls.
Temp: 71-75
RH: 57
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] the green leaves have picked back up some after the tea. I am becoming convinced that she is just an oddball that is doing the best she can. She is getting quite a few red pistils and a quick check of the trichs this morning showed a fair amount of cloudy and I even saw about 5 or 6 amber. I will continue to water and wait for her to finish and just smoke that shit, whatever it produces. Not gonna worry about it. Her sister right beside is on the same program and she is rocking.....only difference being the pot size.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is just cranking it out and adding weight every day.
I just dropped a White Widow X Big Bud that came from femaleseeds.nl for me to test grow. As soon as she is up and above ground I will be adding her to the journal.

day47both.JPG
day47_01.JPG
day47_012.JPG
day47_02.JPG

Id smoke the sh!t outta [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] as well yo, pass it this way when its ready lol
Lookin good in their new digs!

Good morning AFN.
Day 48 for the FB girls.
Temp: 71-73 F
RH 58
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] well what can I say.....she just continues to hang in there.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is just kickin it. Fatter and blueberry stinky !
Waiting on the WW from femaleseeds.nl to show a tap root so she can join the show

day48both.JPG
day48_01.JPG
day48_022.JPG
day48_02.jpg
day48_023.JPG
day48_024.JPG

Good morning AFN.
Day 49 for the FB girls.
Temp: 71-75
RH: 59-61
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is headed toward the finish line. As I look back at her I think the 1gal pot was the biggest limiting factor. Not enough dirt then not enough nutes. Still gonna smoke those purps :)
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is gonna be a fat girl. Looks like she adds a little weight everyday. It is fun watching her purple turn white from frost !
WW x Big Bud went into the ground today. She had a 1" taproot so she went into a 5gal smart pot filled with organic goodness.

day49both.JPG
day49_01.JPG
day49_02.JPG
day49_022.JPG

Back