Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Good morning AFN. Been absent for a couple of days. Some days dont have enough hours it seems
Day 60 for [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Day 10 for WW_BB
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is in the curing jar. Ended up with a fat 1/4 off that little runt...9g.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is gonna be a much bigger harvest...LOL.....she is getting fatter by the day and still looks to have a week or two left.
WW_BB.....not sure whats up with this one....still no growth really at all......she gets another week
Temps: 76-80
RH 52

day60.JPG
day60_02.jpg
day9.JPG

Good morning AFN
Day 62 for FB [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Day 12 WW_BB
Temp 77-80
RH 45
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is just packing it on. She is getting snowy white frosty. Looks to have another week or so...maybe 2
WW_BB is finally starting to grow some...Yeah

day11.JPG
day62.JPG
day62_01.JPG
day62_02.JPG

Good morning AFN
Day 67 for the FB#2
Day 15 for WW_BB
Temps 77-81
RH 49
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is getting the chop this weekend. She has filled out very nice and is about 95% cloudy with some gold and amber. She wont get any bigger or heavier...so in the jar she goes
WW_BB was a slow starter but now dhe has her legs and she is making use of all that organic goodness.

day15.JPG
day67.JPG
day67_01.JPG
day67_02.JPG
day67_03.JPG

Damn that fb is unreal lookin! I may just have to try my hand at one of them here soon!
Good to see the lil one getting her legs under her!

Damn that fb is unreal lookin! I may just have to try my hand at one of them here soon!
Good to see the lil one getting her legs under her!

Just tried some from her little runt sister. Probably some of the smoothest smoking weed I have ever had. Wifey like the smoke and she NEVER likes smokin'. After you hit it 3 or 4 times you can lick your lips and taste fruity blueberry... Very strong indica type body relaxing, anxiety reducing, chill on da' couch purps!

Just tried some from her little runt sister. Probably some of the smoothest smoking weed I have ever had. Wifey like the smoke and she NEVER likes smokin'. After you hit it 3 or 4 times you can lick your lips and taste fruity blueberry... Very strong indica type body relaxing, anxiety reducing, chill on da' couch purps!

Oh yeah ... same...cheeky taste of Blyemicroverse.

Best weed I ever tasted!

Good morning AFN
Day 24 for WW_BB
Temps 77-84
RH 49
Well I have been away for a few days but now I have everything sorted so I can continue with this journey.
WW_BB has really started to grow and seems to be enjoying the organics. She should start flowering in the next week or so. Looking forward to what she can do.

day24.JPG

Its been a hot minute! Hope everything is well for ya!
You been burning down on the fb yet??
New gal is looking good there!

Back