Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Good morning AFN
Day 24 for WW_BB
Temps 77-84
RH 49
Well I have been away for a few days but now I have everything sorted so I can continue with this journey.
WW_BB has really started to grow and seems to be enjoying the organics. She should start flowering in the next week or so. Looking forward to what she can do.

View attachment 1106296

Tagging along here automagic this blueberry looks fab for 24 days!

Its been a hot minute! Hope everything is well for ya!
You been burning down on the fb yet??
New gal is looking good there!
Yep...sure have on the runt...big girl is still in the jar....still say it is the smoothest smoke I have ever had. Strong indica.

Tagging along here automagic this blueberry looks fab for 24 days!
Thanks mate....The one I have going now is actually a White Widow X Big Bud cross that I am running for female seeds. Both of the FB girls are in the jar.
Glad to have you along for the ride!

Well I think the ISP issue has been solved.....hopefully

Day 31 for the Big Ol' Bush that is WW x BB
She is a little over a foot tall and has bud sites ALL over.
Temps 72-84
RH 41
She is just starting to flower and she is looking really good and healthy. I have become very comfortable with the dirt as she seems to crank out some top shelf meds. This big girl is growing in the same dirt as the 24K.....no adding or enhancing.....just pulled the roots out and chopped them up and mixed them back in !
Hopefully be back tomorrow as long as the guys who chopped cables dont come back.
day31.JPG

Good morning AFN
Day 33 for the WW x BB from femaleseeds
Temps 74-81
RH 47
This girl just keeps getting bigger and bushier. Now about 15 inches tall and looks like she is just entering the stretch. Has the potential to be a very good yield.
Gonna sprout a Grape Walker Kush soon!

day33.JPG

Back