Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Wow, you can see the difference 10 days makes!
Lookin good as always yo!
So you say youre gonna do the next one in a 5gal eh? You ready for a big ol' weedplant in that tent??

So you say youre gonna do the next one in a 5gal eh? You ready for a big ol' weedplant in that tent??[/QUOT
So you say youre gonna do the next one in a 5gal eh? You ready for a big ol' weedplant in that tent??
Yeppers....5gal for the next one. I have used 1-3 gal and it works just fine but the yield is obviously not the same. I can grow one from seed to harvest and get good results in terms of quality. I wanna experiment with the pot size and light distance to see how it affects the yield.

Very nice i loved the 3 i grew out! One smelled like a skunk at a berry brunch and farted. As another guy says. The assberries pheno. Lovely strain..got 69 grams off my.last one.

Good morning AFN
Day 50 for the FB girls.
Temp: 72-75
RH 61
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is still moving along to the finish. Just have to wait it out and see.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is still rocking. I gave her some fish bone meal and watered it in. Can't wait to see how fat she gets in the next 20 days!!

day50both.JPG
day50_01.JPG
day50_02.JPG
day50_022.JPG

Good morning AFN
Day 51 for the FB girls
Day 1 for the WW_BB from femaleseeds.nl
Temp: 73-75
RH 61
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is just gonna continue as is until harvest I guess.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is doing the purple thing and just looking all sassy getting fatter and stinkier.
WW_BB popped her head above ground in less than 24 hours. She looks so little in that big 5 gal pot. The journey starts again and glad to have anyone along for the ride.

day1.JPG
day51both.JPG
day51_01.JPG
day51_02.JPG
day51_022.JPG

Good morning AFN
Day 53 for the FB girls
Day 3 for WW_BB
Temp 77-81
RH 58
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has done about all she can do I think. Her days are numbered ....prolly get the axe in the next few days. 20% amber this morning
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] just keeps on packing it on. Starting to see the first few red pistils on her. She looks to have 2-3 weeks left to get fattened up.
WW_BB Still early...just starting the first set of leaves.

day53both.JPG
day3.JPG
day53_01.JPG
day53_02.JPG

Good morning AFN
Day 55 for the FB girls
Day 5 for WW_BB
Temps 78-81
RH 45
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] got the chop this morning. She had done all she can do. Prolly get about 8-12 g from her. Done with 1 gals for now.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is really starting to swell up heading into her last 2-3 weeks. hoping for 45-60 grams from her.
WW_BB nothing really happening yet.

day55both.JPG
day5.JPG
day55_02.JPG
day55_01chop.JPG

Good morning AFN
Day 57 for FB
Day 7 for WW_BB
Temp 77-79
RH 51
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is drying. It is day 3. About 2 more days I think.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is just swelling up nicely. She looks like maybe 2 more weeks should do it for her...maybe a few days more
WW_BB she is just sitting there not doing much of anything. Not sure whats going on or if she is a slow starter.

day7.JPG
day57.JPG
day57_02.JPG

Back