Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Might wanna add a tea in that case, they're asking for something.
Thats exactly what I was thinking with the tea. The biggest problem I think is the 1 gal pot she is in is restricting her diet and binding her roots. Teas might get her to perk back up. Im gonna let her go either way. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] should be nice and fat in 4-5 weeks...gonna be fun to watch.

Thats exactly what I was thinking with the tea. The biggest problem I think is the 1 gal pot she is in is restricting her diet and binding her roots. Teas might get her to perk back up. Im gonna let her go either way. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] should be nice and fat in 4-5 weeks...gonna be fun to watch.

I see! Yep, the pot's probably a bit small really. I'd look at adding something. It's quite normal to be adding a little more during mid flower but she might make it to the end regardless.

Good morning AFN
Day 45 for the FB girls.
TEMP 75-77 F
RH 71
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is about the same. Gonna get her a tea brewed up to see if it can give her a kick to make it to the finish.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is just rocking along and getting fatter,

day45both.JPG
day45_01.JPG
day45_02.JPG
day45_022.jpg

The way [HASHTAG]#1s[/HASHTAG] older green leaves are perky makes it kinda look like the purple is weighing down the top. Gads im so baked lol.
What sorta tea will you make? Ive given thought to teas but i dont think i have enough ingredients.
I do have some bennies and molasses which i guess would work in a pinch maybe

Good morning AFN
Day 46 for the FB girls.
Temp 78-79 F
RH 65
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] got a tea yesterday afternoon so we will see how she acts. I think she is just an oddball plant. She already has about 20% red pistils @ 46 days. The buds are rock hard and very berry smelling.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is kicking it. She is filling out well and the next 3-4 weeks should be fun to watch.

day46both.JPG
day46_01.JPG
day46_02.JPG
day46_022.JPG

Lookin good!
Are they in a new space? Thats different than the normal.
Kinda looks like a 2x4, thats what i got currently!

Postman just delivered a package from femaleseeds.nl.
Gonna get ready to drop a WW x Bigbud.
Got a new 5gal smart pot full of the finest organic soil to drop her in.

Stay tuned to see her progress.

Back