Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Good Morning AFN. Happy Saturday everyone.
Day for the FB girls.
Temp: 77-78F
RH 69
FB [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is holding her own for now. She is the one in the small pot so I just gotta ride it out with her and see how it goes. She will be the last one in smaller pots.
FB [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] on the other hand is really doing well. Hopefully she can make up a little for her little sister.

day40both.JPG
day40_01.JPG
day40_02.JPG
day40_022.JPG

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is lookin a lil ruffled this morning.
So why the switch to the bigger pots? Do ya think its gettin a lil root bound maybe?
Hows the smells? Is it fruity, earthy?

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is lookin a lil ruffled this morning.
So why the switch to the bigger pots? Do ya think its gettin a lil root bound maybe?
Hows the smells? Is it fruity, earthy?

Yeah [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is looking a little rough.....Root bound is the biggest concern with the small pots and the watering is harder to guage. Not too much smell so far, just a slight berry smell of some sort. Im gonna see if I can get [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] to the finish line and rest my hopes for bigger yield on [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

Guten Morgen AFN. Beautiful Sunday morning.
Day 41 for the FB girls.
TEMP 77-79F
RH 69
FB [HASHTAG]#1is[/HASHTAG] still hanging in there and may actually be looking up a little. She was dried out very well and given a drink this morning. Hopefully we can get her back on track.
FB [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is just doing her thing in the organics. Gonna be a nice one I think.

day41both.JPG
day41_01.JPG
day41_02.JPG
day42_022.JPG

NOOO....won't be any flushing going on. No need to flush nature...I never even water to runoff. I use a moisture tester and keep everything the same everyday. I try to keep the bottom 1/3 in the mid -high moist category and gradually get dryer towards the top. Seems to work cause the girls are always praying.
hi, reading along here. good info. I am trying a 45 coir, 45 compost, 10 vermiculite soil and 5 gal fabric pots and have been trying a moisture meter. the bottom 3-4in stays in the high moist level and I have wondered about root rot. my soil stays moist ( low moist on the meter) for 7+ days and I feed them "garret juice" weekly. have you seen any root issues with your soil?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hi, reading along here. good info. I am trying a 45 coir, 45 compost, 10 vermiculite soil and 5 gal fabric pots and have been trying a moisture meter. the bottom 3-4in stays in the high moist level and I have wondered about root rot. my soil stays moist ( low moist on the meter) for 7+ days and I feed them "garret juice" weekly. have you seen any root issues with your soil?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have not had any issues with that so far.

Good Morning AFN.
Day 42 for the FB girls.
TEMPS 77-78 F
RH 71
FB [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is still about the same. I think that between the small pot and the flood it may have stunted her too much. We will see. I will just continue to water as normal and see what happens.
FB [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] on the other hand is starting to go into that fill out mode I think. Excited to see what she can do in the next 3-4 weeks!

day42both.JPG
day42_01.JPG
day42_02.JPG
day42_0022.JPG

Back