Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Man, [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] needs to perk back up!
So is there anything you can think of to try to get her back to perky?
Are you in fab, plastic, etc pots?

Good morning AFN.
Day 43 for the FB girls.
FB #1` is still just about the same. Her bottom leaves are yellowing and falling off like she is nearing her lifecycle end. It is almost like she had a very accelerated life the way she turned purple in 2 days. Her buds are rock hard and really frost and smelly. I wonder is she is just a runt and just almost done because of the stunting I did. Time will tell.
FB [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] on the other hand is turning into a beautiful plant as she spreads her purple. Wifey says to let her go as long as she will to see how fat she will get. Gonna be fun to watch.

On another note, I will be doing a grow for Freeseeds.nl on my next one. They are on their way now. They have some awesome looking strains and cant wait to try them out.

day43both.JPG
day43_01.JPG
day43_02.JPG
day43_022.JPG

Nice on the new seeds to test out!
Did ya ever hear from female seeds? I just got tracking this morning, if they show up im gonna drop one of em in october i think!

Good Morning AFN.
Day 44 for the FB girls
Temp 77-79 F
RH 69
FB [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] still looks the same except she is adding a little weight. All of her fans etc look perfect ...just the purple leaves that have the droop. Who knows? I will keep her going to the finish.
FB [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is just filling out and doing her thing !

day44both.JPG
day44_01.JPG
day44_02.JPG
day44_022.JPG

Is it just me or does it look like the bigger older bottom leaves on [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] are starting to perk back up?
Crazy tho, the top purple leaves look like theyve been on a 4 day binger lol, a lil droopy, a lil leany

Is it just me or does it look like the bigger older bottom leaves on [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] are starting to perk back up?
Crazy tho, the top purple leaves look like theyve been on a 4 day binger lol, a lil droopy, a lil leany
yep...all the big fans and such look fine and a few are actually praying...its crazy looking plant

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] looks a little hungry to me, i think you could up her feed a touch and she'll perk up. She's still a way off yet. Lower growth dropping off would suggest a def of some sort. The other one looks great, but yeah, leave her be for a while. By the look of her you could leave her to swell for another 20-30 days or so. She looks like a very happy lady in mid flower :worship:

Back