Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Looking good man, I hope it gets muy crowded in there!
It should plants grow pretty big in 20 gallon pots autos in 4 gallon with this soil mix got to be big last year for sure .I had a few 4.5 ft autos that were bushes .

Hell ya bro, nice greenhouse! I have an outdoor grow going right now in nor cal and its a challenge to keep the humidity up. Wish I had a similar setup.

Wishing you the best of luck and a fruitful harvest!!
No challenge here friend today it's raining oregon gets rain for sure an the temp is not cold so my humidity is sky high but my seedlings seem to dig that .When the sun hits the greenie I get extremely high temps so soon enough I will need to rig a box fan to the end to suck out some of the heat .I plan on as I get the money addin several fans an improving on this greenhouse so far it works really nice .

High 5 dude your on your way now.[emoji267][emoji481][emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]
Thanks friend for stopping in I do believe this is going to be a good season .Should have some nice plants .Hoping everyone gets great weather world wide .

good growing bro!
the heats a beast in the greenhouse
I'm opening the top of mine this go round, too many nanners and fluffers
Yes friend I'm hoping to get that hot air out it with a box fan hooked to the end I realize I won't get perfect temps but it should vent some out I will also have a few more fans to improve circulation as the season progresses.I have some side windows that help quite a bit but temps are still extreme .I bet venting the top will help are you putting on a window that you can open an close .

Skelly og
20180511_185950.jpg

Back