Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

nice frame!, you get high wind there during growing season?
Not to high I bolted the frame with about 20 railroad spikes an zip tyed them to the frame in clay soil she stays put really good you can see peoples tarps flying in the wind but my lil greenie stays put .

Good luck with the Project J. Looks exciting. Fingers crossed for some big girls. Laters
Thank you as usual I'm running mostly kush afghani strains with a c99 for sativa I threw some a sativa auto in moby dick but for pain relief an oregon weather afghani or hash plants an kushs that's what I grow .I got a peppermint kush an an extra cream Carmel in case the green poison doesn't look good the green poison should do well it looks like a skunk plant I do well with skunk .Every thing should do well in a hot humid greenhouse as soon as the weather changes .

My lil lady's 2 skelly ogs ,blue kush,c99,green poison,cream carmel an the autos dairqui lime ,big bomb ,beary white ,moby dick xl
20180507_135251.jpg
t

Bet it feels good to be getting those babies going! It's been a long haul:d5: Can they stay in the greenhouse already or are they just getting a sun-bathe?

Bet it feels good to be getting those babies going! It's been a long haul:d5: Can they stay in the greenhouse already or are they just getting a sun-bathe?
Been in the greenie the whole time friend I was afraid to start em inside .A lil slower then when I grow em indoors an they have had to hang with some hot days an cold nightsbut so far so good just slower .The photos will be going into 18 to 20 gallon pots they should be pretty big .Next year I will have a soil company drop off a load an grow the autos in 18 gallons as well .

Back