Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

I am in subbed up bro it looks like you are your way to a good grow. Good luck and Happy growing. Ill be looking in to see how the grows going.[emoji481][emoji482][emoji12]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Thanks for stopping in I will try to do these plants justice an grow em up natural an organic .I really wanna get these skelly ogs dialed in I am a big big fan of the puck an the legend og is nice as well but the frame on the 89 skelly is pure pre soviet Pacific northwest hash plant she's got the skunk pine I crave kinda a hard to find flavor similar to rks.

@dankstyle J

Where can i get seeds of the Skelly OG? Loved your grow of them from last year.

Thanks
There Cannarado seeds but I can't seem to get anymore everyone tells me there super rare I have got a few seeds left an want to fem some with colloidal silver or cross em to a few other strains .The smoke the skelly produces is very very nice for relaxation an pain relief .

Transplanted to geto solo cups Every thing is taking off fast .Here's what I'm running 2 skelly ogs, blue kush ,c99,green poison,cream carmel.The autos will be transplanted on the first there's big bomb auto dairqui lime ,moby dick xl an beary white .
15250287652841121249601.jpg

I promised the main manager I would train my plants low all photos will be bushed out .Autos will be free to grow natural.I have been getting hassled by the onsite manager an a social worker who has felt the need to photograph the greenie .The main manager told them to leave me alone there harassment an mindset isn't appropriate in a state that has had medical marijuana since 1998.I actually asked the onsite manager if he liked making sick peoples lives hard or if he could override oregon medical laws an tell patients where to put plants in pre existing medical grows I knew he couldn't but believe me some will try ,know you're rights an fight for em its not 1980 an I'm not going to jail for marijauna any more the people decided all that was b's.

I'm afraid it's true J some people are going to die hating cannabis. Do these people think they might have the law behind them or is just malice?:naughtystep:
Luckily the law doesn't care about medical cannabis or recreational these guys are just the ol school drug war idiots who still think I should be afraid after doing time for manufacturing it .I was sick then an I'm sick now they honestly didn't expect so much resistance coming from me an they definitely didn't think I would win .In fact the onsite manager sayed it was coming down but it stayed the main manager respects oregon medical laws .It was a charitable organization a church if you will that bought this place there trying to fix stuff it's been a well known place for crime an drugs an violence but I have always been fine living in such places although it ain't always easy .

Sounds like you have potential allies in the organization, if they're fixing things want it to be a better place. They should figure out you are part of that too. :goodluck: hoping its not a battle

Transplanted to geto solo cups Every thing is taking off fast .Here's what I'm running 2 skelly ogs, blue kush ,c99,green poison,cream carmel.The autos will be transplanted on the first there's big bomb auto dairqui lime ,moby dick xl an beary white .View attachment 899542
Nice selections J!
I have some blue kush and cream caramel auto fem crosses that I will be playing with.
C99auto x photo hacks going out in the hoop house.
Still need to try the GP.

Peace

I am an "idea man", so here goes: offer the park manager to help build a community garden for veggies and fruit trees, maybe add an insect hotel, kids love being a part of all that. Give the people there something to come together on and maybe it will help gain yourself enough exposure as a guy who cares about his neighbors (not saying you don't already) that maybe they just flat out leave your stuff alone and give you a ton of respect for helping better their lives. I always want to win the lottery so I can buy up little lots in rough parts of towns and hire someone to kind of tend to it and just make the produce free for anyone, homeless and impoverished get first dibs of course.

Back