Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Sounds like you have potential allies in the organization, if they're fixing things want it to be a better place. They should figure out you are part of that too. :goodluck: hoping its not a battle
Yes friend I m hoping I get left alone .Its been a hard battle with these guys but I'm finally making some head way .I do believe it's the fact I haven't gotten in trouble an I take care my son by myself an am disabled it probably doesn't look to good to hassle me over some silly plants.

Nice selections J!
I have some blue kush and cream caramel auto fem crosses that I will be playing with.
C99auto x photo hacks going out in the hoop house.
Still need to try the GP.

Peace
Sounds awesome did you ever run cream carmel in a greenie an if so had did she do .Blue kush always does well in the Pacific northwest really curious about the green poison an cream carmel .Autos love the environment an most do pretty well mold wise but with photos its all about running things an looking for those gems that shine in moist high humidity guaranteed in our final months of flower .

Great idea Grunts garden. I would love to have an set up a community garden for the people I'm pretty well liked with all the cannabis I share i even shared with the onsite manager but it didn't change his views on outside growing .Some people just like having power an making people do what they say is all they want an when someone stands up to them it infuriates them .The whole time this guy has tried to make my life hard an outlaw outdoor growing medical or not .

Sounds awesome did you ever run cream carmel in a greenie an if so had did she do .Blue kush always does well in the Pacific northwest really curious about the green poison an cream carmel .Autos love the environment an most do pretty well mold wise but with photos its all about running things an looking for those gems that shine in moist high humidity guaranteed in our final months of flower .
No, i actually have never ran cream carmel indoors or out. A friend of mine from Wales made the fem hacks i have. His growing conditions are similar to ours. I believe he ran them in a GH last year.

Yea, most of the gear I am running should do well. Taking a chance on a couple of my photo hacks of completely finishing, but well worth the chance. Sure they will at least be done enough for some nice bubble hash.

Wishing you all the best for your grow this year, as it sounds like a challenge where you are growing.

Got some seeds sprouted never sprouted outside I put them in the greenhouse it gets pretty hot I will leave the vent windows open .
learning how to vent heat has been my biggest job with the greenhouse. This season making the top open wide along the cabin wall for hot days, close at night and during rain

I've grown here before an yes it has its risks I will try to keep a positive attitude but keep my eyes open .Towards the end of season I am very much into not leaving home at all I will rig up some things to let me know but ironically when I was a younger man I had a reputation an it carries over today but in all reality I'm just a single dad family man now an I share with many so there's always eyes watching my back but you can never be to safe .
a good dog can really watch your back, don't need to be big in size, just big of heart and attitude
P1000705.JPG

I promised the main manager I would train my plants low all photos will be bushed out .Autos will be free to grow natural.I have been getting hassled by the onsite manager an a social worker who has felt the need to photograph the greenie .The main manager told them to leave me alone there harassment an mindset isn't appropriate in a state that has had medical marijuana since 1998.I actually asked the onsite manager if he liked making sick peoples lives hard or if he could override oregon medical laws an tell patients where to put plants in pre existing medical grows I knew he couldn't but believe me some will try ,know you're rights an fight for em its not 1980 an I'm not going to jail for marijauna any more the people decided all that was b's.
man, as long as the biggest lie, MJ is bad, is held in consciousness by reactionaries in power, we fight on

I am an "idea man", so here goes: offer the park manager to help build a community garden for veggies and fruit trees, maybe add an insect hotel, kids love being a part of all that. Give the people there something to come together on and maybe it will help gain yourself enough exposure as a guy who cares about his neighbors (not saying you don't already) that maybe they just flat out leave your stuff alone and give you a ton of respect for helping better their lives. I always want to win the lottery so I can buy up little lots in rough parts of towns and hire someone to kind of tend to it and just make the produce free for anyone, homeless and impoverished get first dibs of course.
community guy!:bow:

Bubba Trouble @Magic Strains, grows big, not fast, massive resistance in last grow, season from hell, no bud rot, not PM

Back