Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Oregon green seeds has got some good stuff that's for sure I like a lot of there seeds .southern oregon seeds has some good stuff as well but recently prices have gone up an that stops my dreaming for outdoor oregon nothing does better then critical kush if I had a lil extra money that would be a definite contender .I love the blue k u sh or blueberry another great oregon plant .I was hoping my critical2.0 would show but no luck .I have been fertilizing my lemon mint by my house it's such a nice lil plant I got a feeling this tea is going to be great.Lemon mint an clover teas I can see some healthy plants with that combo .

Sounds like a pretty rad way to be, living off what you have right there. I don't know quite enough about using weeds and such for brewing teas, maybe someday! I have a ton of clover in the yard, but the rabbits normally get first dibs on it. I got seeds from SOS a couple times, I noticed just yesterday the prices had gone up. And their selection seems to have gone downhill a bit for breeders. Either that or I am just spoiling myself looking at Seedsman all the time.

Gladly teach you what I know I have always believed the nutrients that would benefit humans benefits plants .Every thing is connected when you share the environment plant animal has needs although different there is enough similarity to draw conclusion of connection .I believe the insect fighting capabilities of mint an clover can be passed to unrelated plants through plant absorption just like the nutrients .When I make a tea of bamboo leaf I believe I am getting the silica property's to my cannabis plant an the other nutrients in bamboo which also aid in the release of other soluble nutrients .Since I will be using a mostly coco coir mix I will be able to see the results of my plant based teas since most nutrition will come from the waterings .

I like your theory, it makes sense to me completely. What about do a living soil/no till setup, indoors or out, and grow those plants directly with the cannabis in addition to harvesting them and brewing teas? Then there is even better harmony for you theoretically, and also no extra costs with buying fresh bags of soil every time around. My next grow I'm going to reuse the same soil mix I did this time, plus RTI Extreme Gardening Azos and Mykos, and see if I can get through a whole grow with only watering to help simplify things.

I like your theory, it makes sense to me completely. What about do a living soil/no till setup, indoors or out, and grow those plants directly with the cannabis in addition to harvesting them and brewing teas? Then there is even better harmony for you theoretically, and also no extra costs with buying fresh bags of soil every time around. My next grow I'm going to reuse the same soil mix I did this time, plus RTI Extreme Gardening Azos and Mykos, and see if I can get through a whole grow with only watering to help simplify things.
Sounds great I do a coco soil mix using a lot of down to earth pro organic coco mix an worm castings kelp an a complete fertilizer made by territorial seeds that is natural an beyond kick ass .I use a lil down to earth bat guano towards flowering along with kelp an worm castings tea an of course the natural plant teas .Cow compost in veg as well .I have always wanted to do my hybrid living coco on a bigger scale an the plants should get real bushy .I also add whole milk to watering adding probiotics to my soil .Every thing I use is cheap or free an I try to use what's around me creating a more sustainable farming technique.I do dig the idea of using the soil again an getting microbial benefits from the last grow teas work great from old soil nice touch as well .

20180428_094906_Burst01.jpg
skelly og is up an looking vibrant she's loving the greenie .
20180428_094906_Burst01.jpg

Cream carmel is at it to lots of sprouts to transplant to solo cups .Every thing popped except critical 2.0.Some are helmet sporters but looking good a lil purplish from mild temps but alive an well .
20180428_094914.jpg

Back