Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Being a extreme student of cannabis lineage specifically hash plants an skunks I had to check that one out an was familiar with the blues an to me it definitely looks like a skunk plant the European growers sure do love the skunk plant with the blues an exodus cheese pretty awesome to keep those genetics alive an preserved .Let me know if it puts out fruit or skunk .I grew a sour blues from mephisto once an did have a skunk like high very nice .Skunk is a great mood enhancer .
O... I didn't think of The Exodus cheese I have one of those going to it was originally a seedsman seed but the seed is from a plant that produced a few seeds along the way a few years ago.
I keep all seeds that I find and label them from what plant and what grow and from what year.
So this new seedling is from a Seedsman seed that I grew back in 2015 inside grow the timmer had malfunctioned and the lights got stuck on for a few days and I didn't realize it. So all the plants in that grow produce some seeds.

This is the start to my next inside grow and 2019 outside grow.
The nursery is kicking ass.
I'm making some clones from some of these.

I'm going down to pick up a clone from a plant that's called the Bleeder it's from the Blood...and comes out of Hawaii elusive plant.. A friend of mine is growing it a few miles south of me... So when you snap a branch the sap that comes out looks like blood...it's amazing.

1st pic is the EC. The 2nd is the other Blue's plant out of the Infirmary.
3rd is my freshly manipulated seedlings.
4th is the latest germs in the nursery.
Green gelot RQS
LSD Barney farm
Wedding cake Pheno finders.

9e24c8f95ca2a8ac5529068dbe5a59b2.jpg
e0fd937ba8aa2c0f687510eb271673d8.jpg
59f335c7b772b89652dfce907707e82d.jpg
1ed308a4ec649a05896ddf4303a17788.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

O... I didn't think of The Exodus cheese I have one of those going to it was originally a seedsman seed but the seed is from a plant that produced a few seeds along the way a few years ago.
I keep all seeds that I find and label them from what plant and what grow and from what year.
So this new seedling is from a Seedsman seed that I grew back in 2015 inside grow the timmer had malfunctioned and the lights got stuck on for a few days and I didn't realize it. So all the plants in that grow produce some seeds.

This is the start to my next inside grow and 2019 outside grow.
The nursery is kicking ass.
I'm making some clones from some of these.

I'm going down to pick up a clone from a plant that's called the Bleeder it's from the Blood...and comes out of Hawaii elusive plant.. A friend of mine is growing it a few miles south of me... So when you snap a branch the sap that comes out looks like blood...it's amazing.

1st pic is the EC. The 2nd is the other Blue's plant out of the Infirmary.
3rd is my freshly manipulated seedlings.
4th is the latest germs in the nursery.
Green gelot RQS
LSD Barney farm
Wedding cake Pheno finders.

9e24c8f95ca2a8ac5529068dbe5a59b2.jpg
e0fd937ba8aa2c0f687510eb271673d8.jpg
59f335c7b772b89652dfce907707e82d.jpg
1ed308a4ec649a05896ddf4303a17788.jpg

Nice nice friend !!!Do the seeds you get from the plants herm on ya ?I have gotten an used seeds that way an didn't have em herm but if stressed they were more likely to herm .that bleeder sounds super awesome I think I will drop a lil research later an see if I can pull up some info on that .Great things growing !!

Nice nice friend !!!Do the seeds you get from the plants herm on ya ?I have gotten an used seeds that way an didn't have em herm but if stressed they were more likely to herm .that bleeder sounds super awesome I think I will drop a lil research later an see if I can pull up some info on that .Great things growing !!
No I've had no problem with Hermes on any of those seeds so far I ran a probably I don't know at least shit 15 or 20 of them anyways different kinds clones from them and all kinds of shit.
I stress the shit out of them all the time never seems to affect anything I've grown so far.

So the bleeder what we call it anyways but it's real name is Dragon Blood hash plant bodhi seeds... I've been trying to get seeds but every time anybody get seeds they're gone by the time I get there anyways so that's why I'm getting the clone from my buddy down the away from me.

Next time I stop by here I'll shoot you a little picture of one of the stems when he cracks it for me and shoots me a picture it's pretty cool the sap comes up like kind of purplish dark reddish color bizarre for real.
9374ef5910cf7f686e5527d6b9e3f4e6.jpg

Back