Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Skelly og [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG](Pacific northwest hash plant pheno)View attachment 968249
Looks great dj good job man[emoji481][emoji482]you made it through your grow season[emoji482] and now you have got your meds for the winter.[emoji482][emoji90][emoji89]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

:drool::drool::drool: :shrug:Say no more . :clapper::clapper::clapper:
Thank you friend I can't wait to pull two harvests an run a dep greenhouse my roof is only 7ft my goal is to fill this greenie up twice in one season .Starting up in March with heaters an lights .

Last edited:
Looks great dj good job man[emoji481][emoji482]you made it through your grow season[emoji482] and now you have got your meds for the winter.[emoji482][emoji90][emoji89]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Thanks friend it was quite the season for us all .Good weather makes no worrys for farmers like us not every season has been so kind an obstacles there's always a few but in the end I'm more then happy an will make t he improvements for next year .

Last edited:
That M/F won,t fit in the jar.LOLPeace please
Your right friend it takes several I was able to fill over 25 ball an ol coffee glass jars an a huge bag with the small nugs an secondary trim for hash an the scissor hash was crazy as well very blessed an able to share as well feels good .

They look great brother...bet they won't let you down on the good effects either:thumbsup:
I'm goin to try to do smoke reports on most this winter I feel like they all did well friend .A friend was smoking with a girl he knows an she wouldn't believe it was outside g r own I feel very blessed to have pulled that off w h en I first started I just wanted to be able grow better meds then what I could get at a store an it's surpassed that an become my life .

Cheese
1541353320760714233353.jpg
20181104_094530.jpg

This cheese turned out great a nice euphoria with less of the indica couch lock you would later associate with skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] crosses with added afghani genetics .This pheno is more like the original in terms of showing mostly sativa traits with indica flowering times .A early 80s high times shot of skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] would resemble this cultivar to a T. I will do a smoke report on all strains because there are all so unique an all serve different purposes an medical applications.Next years season will allow me to run more strains then ever using a light dep methodology .More plants an a improved setup I plan on a better showcase of more genetics.

Back