Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Skelly OG
so fine
in the fall time
Thank you the nights are freezing but the sun is out I'm thinking its goin to get fully done can't believe how blessed I am weather wise this year in Oregon not a typical grow season at all .

Theives an tweeks at night time to pull the ladies .cheese
1539816865721459852159.jpg
15398171559722101380170.jpg

Wow thats the money shot.Nice.Peace please:worship::hookah:
Thank you very much very very happy an already preparing for next year to make it even better in terms of growing an what not thank you for stopping in friend

Getting some nice crystals forming on those heads there J.
How pepperminty is the peppermint kush?
I love mints - chocolate mint, peppermint, spearmint.
The peppermint kush has definitely starting to develop the peppermint flavor mixed with berry syrup all in just a short cure so I can't imagine what a month cure will bring very nice pleasent warm cerebral with a nice indica body stone A creeper as well so if light tolerance smokers beware she'll surprise you I suspect a decent cbd count on her .

Ok a super cropping accident that literally split Skelly og [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] hash plant pheno right in half I duck taped her an she kept blasting along no prob but she did form some pollen sacs inside the flowers so now I have already over 30 beans very stoked I will be able to grow Skelly og for years.Will have pics up soon very pleased with the uncured product .

Back