Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

We're still waiting for the day when folks can get their meds without being hassled . It's getting better but just because we're all voting to legalize...well it seems like society has some catching up to do:pass:

Gee mate , you are having a great run this time around .:clapper::clapper::clapper: :thumbsup:
Thanks glad to be filling jars with organic meds an not having to buy em .I really love nature an plants I believe plants pick up on the love an reward me with meds that help my body an soul .

Last edited:
We're still waiting for the day when folks can get their meds without being hassled . It's getting better but just because we're all voting to legalize...well it seems like society has some catching up to do:pass:
T hats foresure changing the drug war mindset hasn't been easy .Hoping for world wide legalization a lot of broken lives an family's traumitized over a medical herb but the times are changing .

Skelly og coming along sun in the forecast I do believe they are going to finish nicely .
153944506596187033630.jpg
1539445093279133286533.jpg
15394451736081864600781.jpg

I see friends and family who didn't approve of the herb coming around to it now that it's legal...so maybe that's what it takes lol that never mattered to me.:smoking:

Back