Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Thanks very much friend hundreds of times I was worried about the broad mites during the season but the plants natural defenses an predator insects kept em down.Did not buy predator bugs or spray the cherry plum outside the greenie is still being destroyed by broad mites if the winter is cold no more mites except spider mites an those are very laughable once I've fought russets an broads .
So do think you kept the mites out of the greenhouse or were the plants just able to fight them off?

So do think you kept the mites out of the greenhouse or were the plants just able to fight them off?
They show an go they don't like sticking around my greenie with coffee groundsan tea bags strewn on the ground an healthy plants fed kelp an epsom since start with native plant teas next year I will add crab meal an malted barley .Teas an milk sprays will deter insects to other locations an it definitely helps if there's a sick plant nearby insects look for the weak to exploit first .

Not a bad harvest off this one quick bud auto a.c. genetics smells like candy or dessert.Looks like I will have enough meds to make out of this world hashish of some sort .
15384967095811165021421.jpg
15384968914591068345029.jpg

Hey man word of warning, I have the same greenhouse and same little plastic chips falling off.... thought it was under control but one light rain last night and a friggin third of the entire roof disintegrated and stuck to my plants. Cut them all down as a major loss. If you have rain in the forecast be REALLY careful man. Fuck that cheap ass PE mesh! Looking to build a replacement greeny now about the same dimensions... Not trying to bum you out just giving you fair warning. Your plants look amazing and I've been following along. Yours are 6' and mine are a bunch of 1" stumps. :toke:

Hey man word of warning, I have the same greenhouse and same little plastic chips falling off.... thought it was under control but one light rain last night and a friggin third of the entire roof disintegrated and stuck to my plants. Cut them all down as a major loss. If you have rain in the forecast be REALLY careful man. Fuck that cheap ass PE mesh! Looking to build a replacement greeny now about the same dimensions... Not trying to bum you out just giving you fair warning. Your plants look amazing and I've been following along. Yours are 6' and mine are a bunch of 1" stumps. :toke:
Yes mines falling apart as well basically paid for a greenhouse frame won't be able to put a new cover on till next year .Thanks friend for the heads up an the compliment I worked pretty hard on em I got 3 left an am hopeful the rain doesn't hit to hard but its oregon an its been raining for a few .

Back