Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Thank you its buy seedsman its got the cheesy smell with a lil spice grown severalindoors an all where sativa dom skunk plants reminded me of early 80 s skunk most seed companies crossed an afghani t o there's to improve flowering time an resin production .I prefer the sati dom skunk of my youth.
Those 80's Central and Norcal skunks were pretty awesome. Would be nice to see some of that legendary seed available.

Really like that Skelly and your HT 80's bud!!
Those 80's Central and Norcal skunks were pretty awesome. Would be nice to see some of that legendary seed available.
That's for sure many will say those are practically extinct strains an it is true lots of those skunks have been lost but they still exist some in hybrids like critical mass there's a skunky pheno in the cm that smells like a skunk .Seedsman cheese has the looks an the cheese smell not a lot of that skunk funk but the affect is spot on an the flavor is definitely ol school .Growth is the same .I liked the sensi skunk but it was bred more for the fruity terps but had a slight skunk taste similar to the green poison I would bet they use the same ol skunk clone from the 80s in the Netherlands bred for more of the floral but there is a slight rubber skunk in the taste I do dig that skunk even though the taste is far from the original skunk standards .I would love to see the norcal cat piss or the hash plant that was there I believe from mendo that was some good stuff or the original purples from the late 80s or early 90s great breeding stock there.

That's for sure many will say those are practically extinct strains an it is true lots of those skunks have been lost but they still exist some in hybrids like critical mass there's a skunky pheno in the cm that smells like a skunk .Seedsman cheese has the looks an the cheese smell not a lot of that skunk funk but the affect is spot on an the flavor is definitely ol school .Growth is the same .I liked the sensi skunk but it was bred more for the fruity terps but had a slight skunk taste similar to the green poison I would bet they use the same ol skunk clone from the 80s in the Netherlands bred for more of the floral but there is a slight rubber skunk in the taste I do dig that skunk even though the taste is far from the original skunk standards .I would love to see the norcal cat piss or the hash plant that was there I believe from mendo that was some good stuff or the original purples from the late 80s or early 90s great breeding stock there.
I growing the Blue's from UGORG
It supposed to have a real skunky smell it's an American strain brought to England in the 80s and has been saved and grown mostly in northern England.
I got a 10 pk of regs last spring.

I'm growing it just now for the first time have not took it in the flower yet so I have no descriptions for you but soon about another 12 weeks I'll be able to tell you something more about it.

The pic group of 3 plants the plant to the far right is the Blue's.

Ive 2 Blue's plants going..
The other I snaped her neck a little to hard and she is still in the Hospital mending.
a34f9b0e6ceb20ad468568fc19d485ff.jpg
285529f8d600bb658d7f859881c45a3f.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Last edited:
The original 80's purples were absolutely legendary and the best. Extremely strong and psychedelic. I have yet to see anything since that time period that comes close in the purps. I remember driving a boat around in huntington beach harbor in the fog for 3hrs with some friends after one small bowl between the 3 of us. I wish I still was in contact with my old friend that used to bring it to so cal around thanksgiving and christmas, in his old scooby doo van. He would be a really good source for info on the history of the 80's purps and skunk.

I growing the Blue's from UGORG
It supposed to have a real skunky smell it's an American strain brought to England in the 80s and has been saved and grown mostly in northern England.
I got a 10 pk of regs last spring.

I'm growing it just now for the first time have not took it in the flower yet so I have no descriptions for you but soon about another 12 weeks I'll be able to tell you something more about it.

The pic group of 3 plants the plant to the far right is the Blue's.

Ive 2 Blue's plants going..
The other I snaped her neck a little to hard and she is still in the Hospital mending.
a34f9b0e6ceb20ad468568fc19d485ff.jpg
285529f8d600bb658d7f859881c45a3f.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Being a extreme student of cannabis lineage specifically hash plants an skunks I had to check that one out an was familiar with the blues an to me it definitely looks like a skunk plant the European growers sure do love the skunk plant with the blues an exodus cheese pretty awesome to keep those genetics alive an preserved .Let me know if it puts out fruit or skunk .I grew a sour blues from mephisto once an did have a skunk like high very nice .Skunk is a great mood enhancer .

The original 80's purples were absolutely legendary and the best. Extremely strong and psychedelic. I have yet to see anything since that time period that comes close in the purps. I remember driving a boat around in huntington beach harbor in the fog for 3hrs with some friends after one small bowl between the 3 of us. I wish I still was in contact with my old friend that used to bring it to so cal around thanksgiving and christmas, in his old scooby doo van. He would be a really good source for info on the history of the 80's purps and skunk.
Sounds like awesome times that's for sure I miss a lot of those ol school strains I often wonder if there still alive in hybrids a lot of those purples people have used for breeding have mysterious lineages like chem dog or diesel .The grand daddy purple for one an there's a few others that can't be genetically pin pointed as whose there mom an dad is .I should grow out a urkle or a gdp an see how they fair I remember the purps had a taste that was very purple like .

Definitely running the sour cookies an the bubba cookies in next years oregon grown .Its the forum cut of girl scout cookies so it's a lil more sativa then the thin mint pheno .The sour cookies uses the riri cut of sour diesel that should be interesting very excited to start up in March .
15455314451691158466691.jpg

Sounds like awesome times that's for sure I miss a lot of those ol school strains I often wonder if there still alive in hybrids a lot of those purples people have used for breeding have mysterious lineages like chem dog or diesel .The grand daddy purple for one an there's a few others that can't be genetically pin pointed as whose there mom an dad is .I should grow out a urkle or a gdp an see how they fair I remember the purps had a taste that was very purple like .
I know for fact that the guy I used to get the purple from in the 80's was involved in the grows, so he would have to have some keen knowledge of the origin and who did what on that strain. Where he is now I have no idea... unless he reads this post and say hey forbiddenx its me purple dude. lol If i recal correctly it was in humbolt

Back