Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

I know what you mean man I figured they had been out there. My nights have still been low 40s but it was perfect canna weather in the greenhouse all day. In two weeks I will need to put some plants out there.
Those are nice big pots, I bet they'll love that!

looking good :thumbsup:
:pighug:
Thanks friend I get good sunlight an I get morning sunlight which is great for burning off the dew from the night which gives me a better chance at fighting the molds although there's always mold to fight in a state known for torrential overpours of rain .

I know what you mean man I figured they had been out there. My nights have still been low 40s but it was perfect canna weather in the greenhouse all day. In two weeks I will need to put some plants out there.
Those are nice big pots, I bet they'll love that!
Yep it's warm in up for sure my lil seedlings were in some 40 degree or close to 40 degree weather a few of the tips browned a lil but were a color of purple before that .They just starting to enter the stage with a lil faster growth.Next year I'm hoping to add lights an do a light dep an get a harvest of sativa strains I normally am not able to grow .It really feels like a dream just being able to grow in my yard .Really thankful I get the opportunity to grow my own in my yard its been a long time coming.

Got everything transplanted into bigger planters 4 gallon pots for the autos an 2.5 gallon dollar store buckets for the photos .Mixed a pretty good soil mix no coco .My dairqui lime auto the other day went completely dry in the scorching greenhouse I watered her an from laying flat on the soil looking super dryed up she rose looking good just some brown in the leaves tips .All my other 3 autos look good big bomb ,moby dick xl , berry white. .I got an extra peppermint kush photo in case any of my other six photos aren't up to par .Every seed except for critical2.0 sprouted lots of different breeders not a bad germ rate across the board .

Current situation
20180509_102225.jpg

Me also got a C99 regular from my area to grow....
Nice friend I'm hoping mine can handle the high humidity of a greenhouse curious to see a sativa finish in September .

Back