Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Big bomb auto
1526092478239140658662.jpg

Every thing is looking good so far still spraying an using de but there hasn't been any bug problem an have noticed the presence of several garden spiders so tons of beneficial insects got a great feeling about this year's meds .

Every thing is looking good so far still spraying an using de but there hasn't been any bug problem an have noticed the presence of several garden spiders so tons of beneficial insects got a great feeling about this year's meds .
Nice dude! I just added a layer of DE to both my pots and it seemed to do the trick on some knats, etc that were showing up.

Nice dude! I just added a layer of DE to both my pots and it seemed to do the trick on some knats, etc that were showing up.
I just got done with fighting hemp russet an broad mites indoors it's really been a blessing I haven't had em in my new greenhouse .I did stop growing indoors as soon as I found out I could put up a greenie an let off a couple black flags indoors but still was majorly sketched out an worried .

Yes friend I'm hoping to get that hot air out it with a box fan hooked to the end I realize I won't get perfect temps but it should vent some out I will also have a few more fans to improve circulation as the season progresses.I have some side windows that help quite a bit but temps are still extreme .I bet venting the top will help are you putting on a window that you can open an close .
Right now I'm thinking of a 1'x8' flap top center to open and close, greenhouse is 24' long. The sun is never directly overhead, so however I do it it won't shade the plants. I'll roll the short front wall up, and the ends will be open. Should vent like a champ
P1060694.JPG

youngsters look good! Save the DE for outbreaks, don't wanna mess with the good guys

Last edited:
Doesn't look half bad an works like a charm .I will be adding a few more fans on the other end .
20180512_143627.jpg

Attachments

• 20180512_143652.jpg
    20180512_143652.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 44
Back