Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

youngsters look good! Save the DE for outbreaks, don't wanna mess with the good guys
Good idea friend I have russet an broad ptsd I always think there stalking my lil plants but so far so good .

Right now I'm thinking of a 1'x8' flap top center to open and close, greenhouse is 24' long. The sun is never directly overhead, so however I do it it won't shade the plants. I'll roll the short front wall up, and the ends will be open. Should vent like a champView attachment 905444
Sounds like an excellent plan an it should drop the temps an the humidity down quite a bit .

liking the fan dankstyle J looks good.
Thanks very much not to bad for a wally mart cheapo .So far it's venting the end a lot better then without temps still get high but a couple rotating fans an this greenie is going to work awesome .

Looking good there brother. I'm going to wait and see if I need mechanical ventilation in mine...I kind of know better lol but I tried to build in a lot of natural flow. The couple hot days we've had so far it has been perfect canna weather in there.

Made some tea outta lemon balm ,clover a lil Brown sugar an a tiny bit of kelp worm castings the plants seemed to dig it the water smelled heavy of lemon balm .

Looking good there brother. I'm going to wait and see if I need mechanical ventilation in mine...I kind of know better lol but I tried to build in a lot of natural flow. The couple hot days we've had so far it has been perfect canna weather in there.
Lucky an great set up friend I definitely had to add fans an more it gets ridiculously hot in there I'm in direct sun pretty much all day an this greenie wasn't built for that not enough ventilation for that but a few simple mods an this lil greenie should produce nice meds still gotta buy a light dep tarp to .Definitely a greenhouse is a great investment for personal medical freedom .

Every thing is growing super good a watering of lemon balm whole milk clover flower has really brought the green out I have a super good feeling about this grow my plants are able to take high temps an cool nights an they all look great .An the critical 2.0 came up so now I have 100% germ rate unfortunately I will have to give it to a friend i got more then I can run .

Front to back cream carmel ,big bomb auto an my dairqui lime that was so dead an dry from a heat spell but once given water she perked right up removed the brown leaves an she's putting out new smaller then her greenie friends but still looking good .
20180515_105111.jpg

Dinafem blue kush always looks great in the greenie a very reliable sativa dom plant for the Pacific northwest.
20180515_105126.jpg

Back