Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Moby dick xll an beary white autos
20180519_163202.jpg

Big bomb auto an my drought survivor taken to the wilting point an beyond dariqui lime auto she's smaller then her sisters but I believe will totally bounce back
1526774186066276008812.jpg

Gave the c99 to a friend on hot days it showed leaf curl so I figured
looking happy, peppermint kush has three set of leafs? also whats up with the C99? I really like the way the leafs look on
looking happy, peppermint kush has three set of leafs? also whats up with the C99? I really like the way the leafs look on it.
I gave the C99 to a friend it couldn't really handle hot days an would curl I've got more seeds of that so I figured why not try the Barney farm peppermint kush it hasn't ever been documented outside but looks great it could be an outdoor gem when I ran it indoors it tasted of lavender an spices it was a very interesting smoke excited to see it outside plus I have a good amount of hash plant style cultivars going I believe it would fit perfectly of course if there wasn't a plant count I would run em all an even more .

i see i missed that...i want to be your friend.
You are my friend but that's why I love afn it's got the kind vibe missing on other sites .I always share plants stash with friends family.Hoping to get a nice harvest an share with mom an some of the folks in my neighborhood .Want to start my breeding projects as well an start putting my own strains out in the greenie but theres always future plans .I miss growing with mom an dad an sharing my plant overflow with them dad always pulled some sweet flower off of only a few inputs an mom always shared plus dad made hash that I every one I ever shared with would always say man I like that hash .

Back