Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Fingers crossed:bighug:
Thanks friend the plants don't look bad so far I just need a few warm days the plants didn't mind the 125 degree temps that much an I know that fryed most of them if not all .When it warms up it will be super easy to heat treat the greenhouse .

I closed off all the ports in the greenie including the spot where I got my fan it gets covered with a black plastic bag the sun gets the greenhouse up to 110 easy I just add a heater an cook 120 degree temps fry insects the plants will get a few hot spots with Browning but it stops reproduction an life its worth it .
How will you heat treat?

Good luck J, but sulfur spray and the heat should be the way to go to success.
Ironically I get the absolute worst bug in t he world to battle indoor outdoor only positive so far is I have studied day an night an know my enemy well I get different bugs mold anything I can fight it no problem I will add broad mites are the worst but I am getting closer an closer to sending them away .

Last few days had mild temps with no way to finish heat treatments I needed to think fast .I know from my studies of insects that broad mites like to hang in new growth so I removed all apical tops an shoots leaving only fan leaves my theory is the plants will concentrate on roots an the mites got no were to hide I dusted with diamatous earth an applied some spray .2days later the plants have no damage to fan leaves I will heat treat my greenie today an as long as the weather permits I should be able to win the battle with heat all I need is warm weather an I do believe I can fry the broad mite .

Last few days had mild temps with no way to finish heat treatments I needed to think fast .I know from my studies of insects that broad mites like to hang in new growth so I removed all apical tops an shoots leaving only fan leaves my theory is the plants will concentrate on roots an the mites got no were to hide I dusted with diamatous earth an applied some spray .2days later the plants have no damage to fan leaves I will heat treat my greenie today an as long as the weather permits I should be able to win the battle with heat all I need is warm weather an I do believe I can fry the broad mite .
I have no experience with outdoors(exposed) growing, but why not also treat the immediate area around the plants and greenhouse, where the bugs are coming from, such as spray pyrethrin or whatever insecticide is acceptable to you.

Back