Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

J, will peppermint essential oil sprayed around the greenhouse help deter them? We use it to keep the spiders at bay and it works pretty well if applied monthly. Probably have to do every week or so outside, but it might be worth a shot at deterrence.

You know you can always try
The green lacewing larvae
they eat just about anything ferocious appetite when it comes to aphids and spider mites but they eat just about anything.
I've been using them now for about 2 years and they work really well inside and out and unlike ladybugs they don't leave they stick around after they become adults and lay more eggs so your little army stays growing all the time and they work for food shit you can't beat that.[emoji481][emoji482]
c0325546bcafc09e8159106b282812b0.jpg
9819a040701f6e58f50b5a10652862d0.jpg
8d4432e6d57a932dc0e0cbf779239475.jpg
d821be2499b24a84725b33e8fd263092.jpg
07687ab40ce89ce0b2eefeeec566b217.jpg

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Thank you friends for the responses there's only a few predators to the broad mite due to there microscopic size .peppermint essential oil sounds great as a deterrent .I can gladly say I killed the russet mite but the bms held on an have pretty much screwed up my once beautiful growjobs but tis farming in going to try an heat treat as it gets hotter but if I don't see any improvement I will probably shut down till next year.lost some good genetics an seeds a good friend sent pretty much a loss spent a lil money here an there but to me its a lot an don't have much more to spend .the plants have started out putting new growth but its strange an I will add they have grown in height but the bms are still present I can heat treat an spray but most sprays are just plain out ineffective.I imagine once it gets 100 degrees out or even 90 closing up the greenie will kill every thing .Heat treat house an battle should be won let grow go cold for 10 months I should be able to plant bug free again.

Thank you friends for the responses there's only a few predators to the broad mite due to there microscopic size .peppermint essential oil sounds great as a deterrent .I can gladly say I killed the russet mite but the bms held on an have pretty much screwed up my once beautiful growjobs but tis farming in going to try an heat treat as it gets hotter but if I don't see any improvement I will probably shut down till next year.lost some good genetics an seeds a good friend sent pretty much a loss spent a lil money here an there but to me its a lot an don't have much more to spend .the plants have started out putting new growth but its strange an I will add they have grown in height but the bms are still present I can heat treat an spray but most sprays are just plain out ineffective.I imagine once it gets 100 degrees out or even 90 closing up the greenie will kill every thing .Heat treat house an battle should be won let grow go cold for 10 months I should be able to plant bug free again.
Godspeed brotha!

Well damn it I'm sorry to hear that.I was really hoping the ghouse would stay clean. I guess I'll quit complaining about my weather and just be glad I can have a relatively pest-free grow.
:karmacloud::bighug:

I might be able to get some decent clones in a week or so off a few of the plants but an use them in place of plants that don't look as nice .It will also be possible to dip them rather easily

Well damn it I'm sorry to hear that.I was really hoping the ghouse would stay clean. I guess I'll quit complaining about my weather and just be glad I can have a relatively pest-free grow.
:karmacloud::bighug:
Yes friend many obstacles to being a farmer an I just happened to stumble on the worst was going to give up growing for a bit to focus on cleaning the house an greenie but after spraying an seeing several plants with new growth overnight imkeep at it I will spray again in a few days .

Yes friend many obstacles to being a farmer an I just happened to stumble on the worst was going to give up growing for a bit to focus on cleaning the house an greenie but after spraying an seeing several plants with new growth overnight imkeep at it I will spray again in a few days .
You know you can use CO2 in your Greenhouse kill all them pests you got to have a tank of CO2 you got to be able to bring up your ppm's 8000 for at least 2 hours it'll kill all the adults then you'll have to come back 5 days later and do it again and you may have to do it a third time but it will kill them all it will kill everything in there Google killing pests CO2 all the information is there good luck buddy happy growing

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Back