Indoor Nice Option's Garden of Intergalactic Delights

id go to 50 seen a few SS strains do this BB gum and the NL might be worth it if she flowers soon

Yeah, people have mentioned this about the SS strains but in relation to NL which is a super slow strain anyway. I don't think this should be the case with a Skunk really but we'll see. I've not got much faith in the genetics being Seedstockers to be honest, seems like a bit of a lucky dip with them.

The only thing more frustrating as a late flowering Auto is an Auto that's a photo. I don't think you will know for sure until you are approaching day 60, although the odds increase as you get over 50.

I would say let it ride a couple weeks before having to make that 12/12 call. She does seem like an impressive plant worth finishing in either case, though. That is if you have the room, cause she is a monster!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Very frustrating indeed! I'll give a little longer. I can't really see it being an auto if we're heading to day 60 but I guess I'll make a call then. It's gone for this long, what's another few I suppose. She's a bit of a monster. Thing is, if she's not an auto, she's been vegged far too long and is gonna need more space than I can offer her to really perform. The tent will be in 12/12 and that'll hurt the autos that are in there. I think I'd rather have the CDLC and Critical Kush do well than the skunk. Losing her wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I do want to try some photos soon, but this sure as hell wouldn't be the strain I'd select to do so with, I'd also do it under a scrog. If it's not a photo, she's probably gonna get culled

:face:

Makes sense to me, Nice, of you don't have the space. I am hoping for some budlets to appear over the next couple weeks. Will send out good bud forming Vibez!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, people have mentioned this about the SS strains but in relation to NL which is a super slow strain anyway. I don't think this should be the case with a Skunk really but we'll see. I've not got much faith in the genetics being Seedstockers to be honest, seems like a bit of a lucky dip with them.

Very frustrating indeed! I'll give a little longer. I can't really see it being an auto if we're heading to day 60 but I guess I'll make a call then. It's gone for this long, what's another few I suppose. She's a bit of a monster. Thing is, if she's not an auto, she's been vegged far too long and is gonna need more space than I can offer her to really perform. The tent will be in 12/12 and that'll hurt the autos that are in there. I think I'd rather have the CDLC and Critical Kush do well than the skunk. Losing her wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I do want to try some photos soon, but this sure as hell wouldn't be the strain I'd select to do so with, I'd also do it under a scrog. If it's not a photo, she's probably gonna get culled

:face:
unfortunately i think your right there autos are a bit hit and miss right now its a real shame cause the photos are great had nearly no issues with the ones iv run

unfortunately i think your right there autos are a bit hit and miss right now its a real shame cause the photos are great had nearly no issues with the ones iv run
Yeah, tbh I think they should probably abandon the majority of the auto catalogue until they can get it up to scratch, they're not really doing themselves any favours. From 6 seeds, 1 germed and she's (probably) a photo!
The only recommendation I can give for Seedstockers is to give them a miss unfortunately.

I've seen good results with the Candy Dawg, but I mean, if you can even do a skunk right...

It's a shame as they seem like good guys with their heart in the right place.

Ah well!

DAY 80

It's a wrap!

full

full

full

full

full

Nice dense nugs. The Telos has easily delivered on par with the HPS 600W in that respect. There's no difference in yield either from what I can see.
She kept trying to put out white pistils at the tops nearest the light but that's something I usually see. There was no bleaching or anything which I've often got from the HPS. Generally it's just a much better light. Runs very cool too which has been a blessing during the warmer months.

As far as the strain goes, it smells good but it doesn't smell like Zkittlez IMO. More like a musky skunky berry type thing with a little citrus in there. It smells like great weed, but it's difficult to pick out the particular aromas. I'm told it can change a lot in the cure with this one. We'll see... I'll update this with a smoke report down the line.

Pretty happy with her in general but we'll see after the smoke.

:peace:

Wow!!! She looks awesome and frosty. I am not getting that Zkittlez smell on mine either....more berry/floral/funk...really nice though.
Like you I am hoping a nice cure will bring out other aromas. I have 4 of the Zkittlez.. I just chopped one and the other will come down next weekend and the other 2 Zkittlez look like they need another 3 weeks!!! Nothing but white pistils and still stacking.

I want to say what a beautiful girl you grew, awesome full buds everywhere and very frosty.
I will be watching for your smoke report...maybe we can compare notes.

Wow!!! She looks awesome and frosty. I am not getting that Zkittlez smell on mine either....more berry/floral/funk...really nice though.
Like you I am hoping a nice cure will bring out other aromas. I have 4 of the Zkittlez.. I just chopped one and the other will come down next weekend and the other 2 Zkittlez look like they need another 3 weeks!!! Nothing but white pistils and still stacking.

I want to say what a beautiful girl you grew, awesome full buds everywhere and very frosty.
I will be watching for your smoke report...maybe we can compare notes.
The one you harvested looks fantastic! What day are the others on now?

Yeah, I was impressed with the yield on her. I'd expected a smaller plant. There's a little larf but not too much. I'd grow her again but do things a little differently. Made a few mistakes along the way so I'd like to see how she fairs with a little more love.

:peace:

The one you harvested looks fantastic! What day are the others on now?

Yeah, I was impressed with the yield on her. I'd expected a smaller plant. There's a little larf but not too much. I'd grow her again but do things a little differently. Made a few mistakes along the way so I'd like to see how she fairs with a little more love.

Yes me too... the yield was nice....the others are on day 72 and 1 will come down next weekend...right in that 78-80 day window. The other two will need even more time as they don't have a brown/orange hair on them.

Nice, what a beauty! Those colas look so full and dense, and the trichomes coverage is top notch. I can taste it from here!

Congrats on another great grow, man!

Hey guys, been a little bit of break in posts, partly due to AFN going down and partly due to me going on holiday.
Just a quick general update to let you know I'm still here pluggin' away!

I was away for two weeks and so decided to put the girls into the autopot system. I actually grow in the fabric pots that are supplied with the system I bought, so in theory it's just a case of dropping the pots in to the system, filling up the res and away we go. Naturally things didn't go so smoothly and it was leaking all over the place at the last minute.
Luckily for me I have a very kind friend who was happy to come over every few days and give them a feed. She could only visit every 3-4 days so they were obviously not getting ideal amounts of food or water, but they fared better than I'd expected and I came back to a some surprisingly happy looking plants in jungle-mode.

So we're on DAY 58 for the Critical Kush (in the back)
Day 46 for CDLC (front right)
Day 52 for NYCD (front left)

full

Everyone's loving the Shogun ferts. Not a hint of tox or def anywhere. First time I've transitioned to flower and not seen any calmag issues anywhere. Leaves are a good shade and have a nice glossy sheen to them. Buds are forming nicely (except on the NYCD again - I think this strain's got some issues and it looks like Barney's have removed it from sale now) but I'll persevere with it.

Just given the Critical a dose of the shogun PK booster which I'll run full strength for a week then drop off.

In other news, I bought a second hand but unused Telos 0010 from a fellow grower on instagram a couple of weeks back so I'll be adding another tent to the room soon. Just replicating the same set up with a 1x1 bud box pro, ram fan and filter etc. Only difference is, I'll be growing some photos! @Froot n Fuel and I have been conspiring to have a little side by side grow of some Holy Grail Kush by DNA so I'll start a new thread for that in a couple of weeks once I've got the new one set up.

I'll update properly on each of the girls shortly.

:peace::peace::peace:

Back