I think I'm with you sounded to complicated when this stoned.
So, where should I start a thread and how?
If you don't mind pointing me in that direction, sorry I am forum illiterate

There's a few different sections - I usually post my threads in the breeder sections ... for example, If i'm growing a sweet seeds variety, I'll post my thread in the Sweet Seeds section.

If there's no section that suits your seeds - You could just post in the indoor, or outdoor sections.

Or if you think you may need help and guidance, you could post in new growers forums.

There's an orange button at the top of each one that says "post thread"
Give it a title, and put in some details, and click save! That's all there is to it.,

Go back when you need to add something, when someone replies or likes your posts you'll get a noticiation that will take you back there.

If you get stuck give me a holler! :D

:d5:

Thanks
I'm 55 so trying to lean

I started thread in grow journals

Good Job!! :D .. Would you like me to add a link to your grow into your signature area - that way every time you post, there'll be a link to your grow that people can follow?

Blue
:vibe:

Hi all.
I started this journey a couple years ago, had to stop shortly after and now trying again.
Learning the forum is the hard part for me, I think. But have had a few issues and need some direction, just not sure how or where to start. Any help and criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

heya @oldtimerocnrol65 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: i see blue got u squared away with startin a journal & such ;) best canna site on the web here & anything else u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

There's a few different sections - I usually post my threads in the breeder sections ... for example, If i'm growing a sweet seeds variety, I'll post my thread in the Sweet Seeds section.

If there's no section that suits your seeds - You could just post in the indoor, or outdoor sections.

Is there any section to post males? I’ve got some cool auto males and I don’t want to do a whole journal on them as they are flowering out already.
Also, I have some pics of a few breeders that I don’t see that have a category, is there a way to get a category for them or better to go straight to outdoor/indoor growing?

Is there any section to post males? I’ve got some cool auto males and I don’t want to do a whole journal on them as they are flowering out already.
Also, I have some pics of a few breeders that I don’t see that have a category, is there a way to get a category for them or better to go straight to outdoor/indoor growing?
Breeders go through a process to become an AFN vendor and to get a forum. Just throw up a quick thread for males.

breederz don't jus automatically get their own section on site...they first have to want to be a part of afn, then go thru a vetting process before they get their own section ;) ppp

snicker3.gif

Back