Hey guys.

I belive i am a queen, just like a female ant or bee. I belive i am supposed to save the world together with you.
For my whole life i'Ve been woundering whats been wrong with me, but in fact its not me that has to be healed, its the planet - IF we want our offsprings to be able to live here in the future.

As a person i am supersensitive and i have the ability to see the EMF-waves/fields with my eyes and i can feel the movements of it, its like feeling the earths breaths. I can, if its just me (or in a relaxed space) and the nature understand the birds as they are speaking with me. Acsually, i would say everything is speaking to me, in one way or another.

Under my youth i used all kind of drugs and alcohol to escape my feelings and the lack of warmth. I have also tried various kinds of cannabis but sativa with a touch of indica is is what i prefer to smoke, if i smoke.

I have never really been a good story-teller, mostly a listener or a observer to somehow try to understand how other people thinking or why they act like they do.
I try to learn new things everytime i get the chance, especially if it is something that has some kind of value, either way its now or for the future.

I feel that i need to talk with peoples like me, kindly and goodhearted that wants to change to world to the better.

PS: Im a dude that have learned to listen to my whole body and mind and i would love to grow some weed and maybe make some profit on the go.

Love...

Hello @aQueen welcome along :welcome: .

I love learning new things too. Wish I had the attitude in school!!

If everything speaks to you it must be a pretty loud world for you. I agree the planet needs saved from us. The Matrix film had a point we are the earths Cancer.

Cheers,
EP3

So what you growing or planning on growing?
EP3

20210601_044801.jpg

Considering the health of the plant and where she think the sun is, i believe i need to relocate. Got readings above 200 microTesla.

Hey guys.

I belive i am a queen, just like a female ant or bee. I belive i am supposed to save the world together with you.
For my whole life i'Ve been woundering whats been wrong with me, but in fact its not me that has to be healed, its the planet - IF we want our offsprings to be able to live here in the future.

As a person i am supersensitive and i have the ability to see the EMF-waves/fields with my eyes and i can feel the movements of it, its like feeling the earths breaths. I can, if its just me (or in a relaxed space) and the nature understand the birds as they are speaking with me. Acsually, i would say everything is speaking to me, in one way or another.

Under my youth i used all kind of drugs and alcohol to escape my feelings and the lack of warmth. I have also tried various kinds of cannabis but sativa with a touch of indica is is what i prefer to smoke, if i smoke.

I have never really been a good story-teller, mostly a listener or a observer to somehow try to understand how other people thinking or why they act like they do.
I try to learn new things everytime i get the chance, especially if it is something that has some kind of value, either way its now or for the future.

I feel that i need to talk with peoples like me, kindly and goodhearted that wants to change to world to the better.

PS: Im a dude that have learned to listen to my whole body and mind and i would love to grow some weed and maybe make some profit on the go.

Love...

heya @aQueen and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back