I'm going to start off and say that I've stalked this site for over a year. I was lucky enough to find it early on as I'm still a new grower. Grew some skittles and west coast og last year as my first season growing my meds. I averages about an ounce per. This year I started trizzlers and whiskey zulu thanks to Mendocino twenty20. Grow outdoors in ground using roots organic terp teas and recharge. Bad photo quality but you can see some goodness. I'll try to do better.

Attachments

• PXL_20210528_153504558.jpg
    PXL_20210528_153504558.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 26
I'm going to start off and say that I've stalked this site for over a year. I was lucky enough to find it early on as I'm still a new grower. Grew some skittles and west coast og last year as my first season growing my meds. I averages about an ounce per. This year I started trizzlers and whiskey zulu thanks to Mendocino twenty20. Grow outdoors in ground using roots organic terp teas and recharge. Bad photo quality but you can see some goodness. I'll try to do better.

heya @Medicated-veteran and :welcome: to afn! :toke: lurker badge awarded & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

I also would like to apologize for not saying thank you guys for having me. I've tried to read on other forums but this one makes it hard to go elsewhere. So much knowledge and everyone out to help everyone. Reminds me of my time in the Army, the camaraderie. So again thank you guys for the shared knowledge.

Back