Hi all.
I started this journey a couple years ago, had to stop shortly after and now trying again.
Learning the forum is the hard part for me, I think. But have had a few issues and need some direction, just not sure how or where to start. Any help and criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi all.
I started this journey a couple years ago, had to stop shortly after and now trying again.
Learning the forum is the hard part for me, I think. But have had a few issues and need some direction, just not sure how or where to start. Any help and criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi There! :D Welcome to AFN

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Depending on how you grow (indoors, outdoors), you could start a grow thread and show us what you've got going at the moment. That's the best way to meet people and get help with specific issues! :D

You can call people into your thread with the @ symbol .. like this. Hey @oldtimerocnrol65 ..I'm in your thread!!!! ^_^ ..

If you need any help with the forum controls, or getting set up, just ask away - I'm happy to help!

Happy growing!
Blue ^_^
:d5:

Thanks
I'm reading how to blog trying to figure out where to start , I am abit older and fairleynew to forums.

I don't mind blogs .. but i'm a bit old school with forums and prefer threads as they can be a bit more conversational if thats your thing.

Here's how i setup threads.

My latest (SlightlyBoring ) one where i haven't tagged people in: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/blue-sssc-fat-petes-cookies-auto.83067/

Fun one where i did.: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sweet-trainwreck-tickets-please.79261/

And i guess it's important for watchers to know what kit you use, what day the grow is on .. nutes and lights .. any significant changes ... terps .. that kinda thing.

They can be as straight or fun as you like! :D

:vibe:

I think I'm with you sounded to complicated when this stoned.
So, where should I start a thread and how?
If you don't mind pointing me in that direction, sorry I am forum illiterate

This is where the grow logs are. I think anyway. New here myself.

Edit: click on the create blog button

Thanks
I'm reading how to blog trying to figure out where to start , I am abit older and fairleynew to forums.
No worries, a lot of us are on the backside of the hill. Fast approaching 61 myself. It's not too hard to get the hang of.

Depends on what you want to do. If just want community and strut your stuff a blog is good (I kinda got the hang of it before shelving it), if like me you wanna be a Lil serious and go for tags badges a grow thread might work (trying for cultivator and 420 likes threads, easier for him to stay caught up...think he's too busy myself :)...) if you want advise, hell, just ask we love helping out if we know it.

Hey bud welcome, come n join my boat , I never used a forum before either. Lol won’t take you long to get up and running. I’m only a mere 46 btw but the modern age has no appeal to me. Stick around bud it’s really good here.

Back