@Highlyfe420 :welcome:Welcome home!

If you still have an old account we can get a PW reset for you if you would like?

:welcome:back to AFN!! :toke:
Lot's of information to be found here and loads of nice people who are willing to help a hand! :thumbsup:

Hello everyone! I found this forum through Google while I was looking for info to help me grow my autos. I have done 3-4 grows so far, but they were all photoperiod. I was recently gifted a 2x2 tent and discovered autos. Will be germinating my first auto seed today or tomorrow! I am looking forward to talking with y'all

Hello everyone! I found this forum through Google while I was looking for info to help me grow my autos. I have done 3-4 grows so far, but they were all photoperiod. I was recently gifted a 2x2 tent and discovered autos. Will be germinating my first auto seed today or tomorrow! I am looking forward to talking with y'all

heya @Angry_Emoji and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Welcome to the family my guy

Back