@InhumanTheory:welcome:Welcome to AFN :welcome:.

Hi folks, thought I'd drop in and saw Howdy! Have my first grow on the go - an Auto Mazar at 9 weeks and starting to bulk out!

heya @BlazedAlien and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Guess I should have done this before my grow thread but better late than never.

As the name goes, I am an old timer and I have been growing since 1983. I have been growing mostly un-feminized photoperiod plants. Recently a friend of mine gave me a couple freebie seeds from his order at MSNL and they happen to be Autoflower. He suggested I come here and give a documentation and get some suggestions on AF plants.

Currently, I am not treating the plants any different than I would with photoperiod plants. This may or may not be a mistake. Hopefully someone will check in on the grow and prevent me from being my own worst enemy.

I currently grow outdoors only but a tent with LED is in the future.

Thanks for reading!

Old Guy

As the name goes, I am an old timer and I have been growing since 1983. I have been growing mostly un-feminized photoperiod plants. Recently a friend of mine gave me a couple freebie seeds from his order at MSNL and they happen to be Autoflower. He suggested I come here and give a documentation and get some suggestions on AF plants.

Currently, I am not treating the plants any different than I would with photoperiod plants. This may or may not be a mistake. Hopefully someone will check in on the grow and prevent me from being my own worst enemy.

Thanks for reading!

Old Guy
Welcome to AFN OTG :D

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

You sound like you've already got plenty of experience under the belt, and will probably rock it! Just go easy with the nutes at first. The first 20 days are the most important (IMO).

I've never grown outdoors due to the rotton weather, and a bunch of other things :D

I'm sure you'll find some good people to share your knowledge with here!

Happy Growing
Blue ^_^
:d5:

Thanks Blue!

No nutes for the first 30-45 days. I am growing in 7 gallon fabric pots (it's all I have on hand). All nutes should be contained in the soil for at least 30 days. I will keep an eye on the PPM, PH and appearance and adjust accordingly.

I love growing outdoors but I always run the risk of LEO, Rippers and animals. Looking forward to the tent!

I will say, I grew Autos back in 2006 (short rider or low rider, cant remember) and was not impressed. HOWEVER, I saw the potential and it looks like Autos could become a staple in my perpetual garden.

Thanks again!

Thanks Blue!

No nutes for the first 30-45 days. I am growing in 7 gallon fabric pots (it's all I have on hand). All nutes should be contained in the soil for at least 30 days. I will keep an eye on the PPM, PH and appearance and adjust accordingly.

I love growing outdoors but I always run the risk of LEO, Rippers and animals. Looking forward to the tent!

I will say, I grew Autos back in 2006 (short rider or low rider, cant remember) and was not impressed. HOWEVER, I saw the potential and it looks like Autos could become a staple in my perpetual garden.

Thanks again!
Awesome! As someone who’s mostly grow regular photo strains as well I was blown away when I grew out JEM, then Anvil and then ZamadelicaExpress! Had those autos going along side my photos while they were vegging and shocked at how great the autos were and how they finished so fast.

Thanks for reading!

Old Guy

heya @OldTimerGrowing and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hi guyz/galz im Highlyfe420 im not new to growing or the site, but I have been on a 8 year hiatus and decided to get my hands dirty again so to speak. This will however be my first tent and Auto gro. I will also be growing in coconut for the first time and I can't wait to see what new things I can learn from you more experienced growers and hopefully help a few new ones!!!

Back