I'm using a mix of ff happy frog and ocean forest w some extra perlite added.
:welcome:Welcome to AFN. You will want to be careful with that mix of FFHF & FFOF as that will be too "hot" for seedlings. It would be best to put a pint of seed starting mix in a small hole to plant your seeds in. Then you may benefit from my Mega Crop 2 Part nutrient schedule (almost the same as Jack's) You do not need the NPK products except the B-vitamins (can be swapped with Epsom Salt). Jack's calls for Epsom Salt. You will need to start feeding about 3 weeks into the grow. This is a judgement call as when to start. IMPO it is better to wait until they look a little light green to start.

This is still a work in progress:
2021-04-14_10-03-15.png

I will be tweaking this as I go and you can follow my progress in here:

I will be doing scientific measurements on the whole process including plant sap analysis as soon as the lab equipment gets here:

Full case.jpg

I hope this will eliminate the years of trial and error method I have been using:rofl:

:goodluck:

@Steppin Razor :welcome:Welcome to AFN. @420Forever I cannot believe I beat you to the lurker badge:rofl:

Have fun and grow some weed :pass:

This is just really awesome and thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm a huge fan of all of you mods/admins, and it's nice to be a small part of a place where auto legends come to gather.

edit: I'm still getting used to blogging and @-ing, so the first part of my initial response didn't make sense, as the comment wasn't directed towards me.

Just made it to this site. Brand new grower in the newly legalized state of VA. I have all my supplies purchased and ready to put them all to use. Planning a May 1st seed drop.

heya @KPC2 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & Happee Earth Day! :watering:

:420:

:welcome:Welcome to AFN. You will want to be careful with that mix of FFHF & FFOF as that will be too "hot" for seedlings. It would be best to put a pint of seed starting mix in a small hole to plant your seeds in. Then you may benefit from my Mega Crop 2 Part nutrient schedule (almost the same as Jack's) You do not need the NPK products except the B-vitamins (can be swapped with Epsom Salt). Jack's calls for Epsom Salt. You will need to start feeding about 3 weeks into the grow. This is a judgement call as when to start. IMPO it is better to wait until they look a little light green to start.

This is still a work in progress:
View attachment 1310022

I will be tweaking this as I go and you can follow my progress in here:

I will be doing scientific measurements on the whole process including plant sap analysis as soon as the lab equipment gets here:

View attachment 1310021

I hope this will eliminate the years of trial and error method I have been using:rofl:

:goodluck:
I plan on starting them in solo cups w no hot soil and the transplant into the ff mix.

@BassAce5000 ...when @hairyman gets back pop into https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/history.141/

and you'll get Help/Tips on any JEM/Dragon crosses.

If you work on a cross...start with the Certainty that Both Parents are there .... :pass: ...you just need to increase your numbers to Find them.

Or...make mass pollenations to F3...where I find you have the most selection points available....and Work from there.

Also....are you Sure it is Sati you seek......?...when I first used JEM everyone told me the Up Energetic high I was getting was Sati.........tuned out they were wrong...it was Affy....Afghan.

Taken Early/milky it is up and energetic..
Late and over Amber...narcotic.....
(Best for nerve damage problems)

Test harvest buds from 7.5 weeks to find your Sweet Spot...:pass:

Good Luck.......:wizzy:
Thanks for the tips Mossy and I will pop in and ask some questions. The JEM I smoked was more relaxing/calming and had some chunky green buds.
I am most definitely looking for a sativa high, those get me pumped up and moving, I’m a fan of Malawi too. Those highs tend to work well for me. Indicas get me the body relaxation but also just make me unfunctionable :rofl:

Ahoy,

Been growing for 4~ years now out in Sunny CA mostly photo’s until 2019 when I grew out my first auto (JEM via Mandalorian) and then a few more autos (ZamadelicaExpress, Auto-DoSi, Alf#5, Anvil and Lionclaw). After growing theZamadelicaExpress I fell in love with autos especially since I can only do outdoor due to electrical issues.

My goal is to make an auto sativa strain that smokes like the sativas I used to get around 2009-2010 (ie Jack Herrer, JuicyFruit, GreenCrack, SSH, Blue Dream). Mainly looking for that happy energetic clear high. Especially for running trails and working.

I crossed the JEM(f) to a short squat, long flowering, AcapulcoGold(M) which I found almost all the offspring leaned straight AcapulcoGold in terms of flowering time and looks :face: I only had a handful of seeds so I backcrossed the F1 to the same AG dad and am now doing an open pollination of the GoldenJem (JEM x AcapulcoGold) Bx. I found one that flowered faster than the rest and grew fairly squat. I will be popping some of those and looking for a fast flowering female to hit with an auto reg (Stiches Love Potion) so that I can begin working it down to an auto form.

Anyways, here’s what I’m currently running in terms of autos and I am always looking for tips and info to better grow and chuck.
Howdy! I've picked up some Lionclaw recently and was curious to get your thoughts on it if you don't mind. Anything that sticks out to you about the strain in particular?

Hey everyone...Migrated over from rollitup...been growing autos exclusively now so here i am..here is a peek at my handy work. Cinderella Jack from Dutch Passion. Been curing for about 2 weeks

Attachments

• 20210424_082913.jpg
    20210424_082913.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 29
  • 20210424_082843.jpg
    20210424_082843.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 26
Back