Hello you absolute legends! I am @Steppin Razor and I'm just elated to be here. I'm still learning, but fascinated by autoflowers and breeding. This website has offered invaluable knowledge to me as a lurker, so decided to go ahead and sign up. Thanks and happy belated 420!
Welcome to the land of the growing! Damn glad to have ya

@BassAce5000 ...when @hairyman gets back pop into https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/history.141/

and you'll get Help/Tips on any JEM/Dragon crosses.

If you work on a cross...start with the Certainty that Both Parents are there .... :pass: ...you just need to increase your numbers to Find them.

Or...make mass pollenations to F3...where I find you have the most selection points available....and Work from there.

Also....are you Sure it is Sati you seek......?...when I first used JEM everyone told me the Up Energetic high I was getting was Sati.........tuned out they were wrong...it was Affy....Afghan.

Taken Early/milky it is up and energetic..
Late and over Amber...narcotic.....
(Best for nerve damage problems)

Test harvest buds from 7.5 weeks to find your Sweet Spot...:pass:

Good Luck.......:wizzy:
Auntie you da best!

Just made it to this site. Brand new grower in the newly legalized state of VA. I have all my supplies purchased and ready to put them all to use. Planning a May 1st seed drop.
So very glad to have you, this is the best canna site on the net, hands down. We LOVE new members and are eager to help.

if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask away and tag me with the @ or you can dm me

Just made it to this site. Brand new grower in the newly legalized state of VA. I have all my supplies purchased and ready to put them all to use. Planning a May 1st seed drop.
What's your plans? Soil, coco? Bottles, organic?
Welcome along, good to have you. :welcome: :d5:
Cheers,
EP3

Best of luck with your future grows. Kinda addictive hobby!!

Frank

Back